Close

Bugs

toanhnt
10 years ago
#3067 Quote
Hi,

I tested on Chrome and IE.
I mean my headers like "home page, new products, contact us, blog" are covered by the header categories menu.
And when I click enable " Display only top level categories, which are marked as 'Show on home page' everything just goes blank.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3070 Quote
toanhnt wrote:
Hi,

I tested on Chrome and IE.
I mean my headers like "home page, new products, contact us, blog" are covered by the header categories menu.
And when I click enable " Display only top level categories, which are marked as 'Show on home page' everything just goes blank.

Hi toanhnt,

This is by design. The header menu hides the normal menu.
It is blank as you probably don't have any top level category that is marked as "Show on home page".

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rcsnop
10 years ago
#3401 Quote
Hi, im mike

With NOP 3.10

I have just add that plugin, Install + enabled it and update categories with true in shown on Home Page
- The 3 First parameters at the widget setup are to : True
- All seems fine : All Plugins sources (core + HeaderMenu) are green : Installed + Enabled

So , when i tried to launch settings on the new plugins Menu (at the right end of the admin panel) i have that king of error : see bellow

Could you help me, regards Mike.
------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: first

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: first

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: first]
   System.Linq.Enumerable.Union(IEnumerable`1 first, IEnumerable`1 second) +4100627
   Nop.Web.Framework.Themes.ThemeableVirtualPathProviderViewEngine.FindThemeableView(ControllerContext controllerContext, String viewName, String masterName, Boolean useCache, Boolean mobile) +404
   Nop.Web.Framework.Themes.ThemeableVirtualPathProviderViewEngine.FindView(ControllerContext controllerContext, String viewName, String masterName, Boolean useCache) +146
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassc.<FindView>b__a(IViewEngine e) +24
   System.Web.Mvc.ViewEngineCollection.Find(Func`2 lookup, Boolean trackSearchedPaths) +126
   System.Web.Mvc.ViewEngineCollection.FindView(ControllerContext controllerContext, String viewName, String masterName) +164
   System.Web.Mvc.ViewResult.FindView(ControllerContext context) +84
   System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +116
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +13
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__17() +23
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +245
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19() +22
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +245
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +176
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20() +75
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +99
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() +50
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +27
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +14
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) +23
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.E
Boyko
10 years ago
#3403 Quote
Hi Mike,

You can access the Settings of the Menu from Plugins -> Nop Categories Header Menu -> Settings.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rcsnop
10 years ago
#3404 Quote
Ok, but when i launch "settings", i receive an error page with the ASP.NET informations,
i said above (see the var error which name is "First" )
?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3405 Quote
rcsnop wrote:
Ok, but when i launch "settings", i receive an error page with the ASP.NET informations,
i said above (see the var error which name is "First" )
?

Hi Mike,

Are you using the official nopCommerce 3.1 or the work in progress from Codeplex?
Did you restarted the application as described here?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rcsnop
10 years ago
#3406 Quote
Yes,

- the 3.1 package was officialy downloaded from Nopcommerce Site
- the site features works fine (in test in local) with products, etc ...
- there are no code changing, but some css customizing.
- and after installing the plugin, i have cleaned the cach and restarted the application (and again this morning)

But what is that var : "First"

Regards
Mike
domenico.neri
10 years ago
#3474 Quote
Hi, it seems your plugin doesn't check categories ACL settings.

I'm using 3.1 version of it.

Can you help me please?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3476 Quote
domenico.neri wrote:
Hi, it seems your plugin doesn't check categories ACL settings.

I'm using 3.1 version of it.

Can you help me please?

Hi domenico.neri,

Yes, the Nop Categories Header Menu doesn't check ACL.
If you want full ACL support you should use the Nop Mega Menu plugin.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
domenico.neri
10 years ago
#3478 Quote
Is not possible to fix this bug? I already have mega menu plugin, but for my purpose, this plugin is what I need.