Close

Bugs

Support
12 years ago
#148 Quote
Please report any problems related to Nop Categories Header Menu plugin here!
titi
12 years ago
#187 Quote
Hi,
I'm new user to nopcommerce 2.20.
I just finished installion with french and chinese language pack. Everything is doing well.
I also installed Nop Categories Menu plugins and add widgets to the site is OK. But when i'm back to public site, i get http error 500.

Can anyboby give me a help?

tks
Support
12 years ago
#188 Quote
titi wrote:
Hi,
I'm new user to nopcommerce 2.20.
I just finished installion with french and chinese language pack. Everything is doing well.
I also installed Nop Categories Menu plugins and add widgets to the site is OK. But when i'm back to public site, i get http error 500.

Can anyboby give me a help?

tks

Did you follow all the steps in the documentation?
Are you saying that the error is shown only when the Header Menu plugin is installed and integrated as a widget?
If so then please delete the widget to see if the error disappears.
titi
12 years ago
#189 Quote
problem solved.
just re-apply step 5 (modify Global.asax) and restart IIS.

tks a lot.
janarro
11 years ago
#1342 Quote
I've installed the categories header menu and it's working fine apart from, if you type in a search request, the dropdown instant search results show behind the header bar so you can't see the first few search results. Can this be changed?
Boyko
11 years ago
#1343 Quote
janarro wrote:
I've installed the categories header menu and it's working fine apart from, if you type in a search request, the dropdown instant search results show behind the header bar so you can't see the first few search results. Can this be changed?

Hi janarro,

I guess this a Z-index problem. The default search results should have a bigger z-index than the header menu.
Please try to set a z-index:1001 for example on this class ui-autocomplete that is used from the default search results.
You can do this in the css file of your theme Themes\YourThemeName\Content\styles.css

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Sizzler
11 years ago
#1441 Quote
Whenever I try to install the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu plugin, the error message below is thrown.  I am able to install the SevenSpikes.Core plugin fine, however, the CategoriesHeaderMenu will throw the error below even when trying to reload list of plugins.   I do have my own custom theme, so I tried to change to DarkOrange these and re-try but it still failed.  Any insight to this would be greatly apprecaited.  Using NOP version 2.6.

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by user code
  Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  Source=SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework
  StackTrace:
       at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.MVCExtensions.RouteCollectionExtensions.AddControllerNamespacesToRoute(RouteCollection routes, String routeName, String[] namespacesToAdd)
       at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Routing.BaseRouteProvider.(RouteCollection )
       at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Routing.BaseRouteProvider.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes)
       at Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.RoutePublisher.<>c__DisplayClass3.<RegisterRoutes>b__1(IRouteProvider rp) in C:\Source\nopCommerce_2.60_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Mvc\Routes\RoutePublisher.cs:line 28
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
       at Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.RoutePublisher.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) in C:\Source\nopCommerce_2.60_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Mvc\Routes\RoutePublisher.cs:line 28
       at Nop.Web.MvcApplication.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) in C:\Source\nopCommerce_2.60_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:line 43
       at Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() in C:\Source\nopCommerce_2.60_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:line 86
  InnerException:

Boyko
11 years ago
#1449 Quote
Sizzler wrote:
Whenever I try to install the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu plugin, the error message below is thrown.  I am able to install the SevenSpikes.Core plugin fine, however, the CategoriesHeaderMenu will throw the error below even when trying to reload list of plugins.   I do have my own custom theme, so I tried to change to DarkOrange these and re-try but it still failed.  Any insight to this would be greatly apprecaited.  Using NOP version 2.6.

Hi Sizzler,

It looks like the Core plugin is not properly installed.
Please download the plugin package again from our web site and replace the plugin folders and try again. Also make sure the Core plugin is listed in the App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt file.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
toanhnt
10 years ago
#3065 Quote
Dear Support Team,

After upgrading to nop3.1 the header menu just cover all my headers on the homepage. It's supposed to be under my other headers, but now it's on the same line so it's covered everything else. Please take a look at www.uspedicurespa.com.
Thank you for your great support!
Boyko
10 years ago
#3066 Quote
toanhnt wrote:
Dear Support Team,

After upgrading to nop3.1 the header menu just cover all my headers on the homepage. It's supposed to be under my other headers, but now it's on the same line so it's covered everything else. Please take a look at www.uspedicurespa.com.
Thank you for your great support!

Hi toanhnt,

I don't see anything wrong with the header menu on your web site. What browser do you use? Have you cleared your browser's cache as something might have been cached?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team