Close

Bugs

NaNetGestao
10 years ago
#3915 Quote
Hi,

I installed a paid version in my site on localhost and everything works fine.

But in trial version when mouse hover in a product, sometimes, he dont show button. it's necessary refresh page site for plugin works fine.
It's happening in FF, chrome, opera, IE 10 and Safari.
I check administration -> system -> log and no errors.
You try three or four times clicking in different products and you will see the problem.
Support
10 years ago
#3918 Quote
NaNetGestao wrote:
Hi,

I installed a paid version in my site on localhost and everything works fine.

But in trial version when mouse hover in a product, sometimes, he dont show button. it's necessary refresh page site for plugin works fine.
It's happening in FF, chrome, opera, IE 10 and Safari.
I check administration -> system -> log and no errors.
You try three or four times clicking in different products and you will see the problem.

Hi NaNetGestao,

If you use the trial version of the Nop Quick View plugin, the behavior you have described is correct. That is why it is trial. I think you should have received an error that you are running a trial version. We will also double check if this error message is visible enough.

With the paid version you should have no problems.

Thanks for the feedback!
NaNetGestao
10 years ago
#3920 Quote
Yes in paid version plugin works fine

Thanks for help!
baloghc
10 years ago
#4674 Quote
We believe there may be a bug in this plugin.  It seems to be crashing/failing randomly, as some orders are losing their attributes from associated products when they are added to the cart from the quick view.

These attributes are UOFM & SKU which are causing integration errors.  This is happening on an average of 5 orders a day. The AttributeXML field in the database is coming up blank.

Please let us know if you can help us with this situation.

Thank you,
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Boyko
10 years ago
#5675 Quote
imprintableswarehouse wrote:
We believe there may be a bug in this plugin.  It seems to be crashing/failing randomly, as some orders are losing their attributes from associated products when they are added to the cart from the quick view.

These attributes are UOFM & SKU which are causing integration errors.  This is happening on an average of 5 orders a day. The AttributeXML field in the database is coming up blank.

What exactly do you mean by "crashing/failing randomly"? When you click the quick view button the popup crashes? Please provide more information on where exactly the plugin fails.
The Quick View plugin simply shows the product information and it does not adds products to the cart. The Ajax Cart plugin adds products to the cart and if the problem is with some improper shopping cart items added (with missing attributes) then it might be the Ajax Cart plugin and not the Quick View.
The only possible reason for an attribute to be missing is that it is not a required attribute and the customer doesn't select it. Is this the case with your attributes?
What is this attribute UOFM? The SKU is usually not an attribute but part of the product information and as far as I know it is not added as an attribute unless you have done something with it.

Sure we can help with this but we need to know more information as to how to reproduce this problem. If possible to send us a link to your store, so that we can take a look (you can send an email at our support mail). Btw: your free support and upgrades license has expired!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
baloghc
10 years ago
#5682 Quote
Okay, I'll send an email with a more specific explanation of our problem since this is now the incorrect section to post in. You can delete the post if you'd like.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
vb_itis
9 years ago
#6091 Quote
Image selection only works with "Enable the cloud zoom on the main product image.:" selected.

If the "Enable the cloud zoom..." is selected then the individual images can be selected in the quick view.  If that option is disabled you can no longer select individual images.
Deni
9 years ago
#6102 Quote
vidabox wrote:
Image selection only works with "Enable the cloud zoom on the main product image.:" selected.

If the "Enable the cloud zoom..." is selected then the individual images can be selected in the quick view.  If that option is disabled you can no longer select individual images.

Hello,

This is how our plug-in works. You can not change the main image if you have not this setting enabled. Maybe the setting name misled you, but this setting enable/disable the gallery at all. If you have any suggestions for the plug-in, you can share them in our User-Voice Portal.

Best Regards!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
vb_itis
9 years ago
#6116 Quote
I would consider this a bug and not a "feature".  If you don't want to enable the cloud zoom when using the quick view that shouldn't limit the ability to view all the available images.  It really does limit the usability of the plugin.  If this is functionality you could add to the plugin I think it would be very useful.  
Boyko
9 years ago
#6118 Quote
vb_itis wrote:
I would consider this a bug and not a "feature".  If you don't want to enable the cloud zoom when using the quick view that shouldn't limit the ability to view all the available images.  It really does limit the usability of the plugin.  If this is functionality you could add to the plugin I think it would be very useful.  

Hi vb_itis,

I could agree that from your point of view it looks like a bug but it is actually not.
In nopCommerce you don't have the ability to change the main picture. When you click on the thumbnail you see a popup box with the image (the main image is not changed).
But when you enable our Cloud Zoom plugin you get this functionality because the idea is that if a customer clicks on the thumbnails then the main image is changed and the user can Zoom it instead of the default image. When there is no Zoom functionality it doesn't make sense to change the main image as there is no real value to the customer to do so.
What I am trying to say is that changing the image makes sense only if you can Zoom the picture after it is changed otherwise it should simply show a popup with the selected image BUT we don't think it is good to be done in the Quick View as there would be too many popups (quick view is already in a popup).
Even if add this functionality to change the main image it wouldn't add any real value to the customer as the main image is also not big enough, so I think it should either have a Zoom enabled or to have a popup with the image with real dimensions and let the client see more details of the picture.
What do you think?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team