Support
11 years ago
#2060 Quote
Please write here if you have any problems with the Nop Quick View Plugin
[email protected]
11 years ago
#2174 Quote
Support team,

I am getting the following error when I try to configure this plugin (see below). Any suggestions? It is causing the store to error out.

Thanks Greggory

The controller for path '/Admin/Widget/ConfigureWidget' was not found or does not implement IController.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.]
   System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.GetControllerInstance(RequestContext requestContext, Type controllerType) +321
   System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.CreateController(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName) +81
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequestInit(HttpContextBase httpContext, IController& controller, IControllerFactory& factory) +270
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +86
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Func`1 func) +41

[HttpException (0x80004005): Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information.]
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Func`1 func) +178
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) +3977
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) +275
   System.Web.HttpServerUtilityWrapper.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) +94
   System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter) +716
   System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues) +123
   ASP._Page_Views_Widget_WidgetsByZone_cshtml.Execute() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml:5
   System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() +280
   System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() +125
   System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) +196
   System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +380
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__17() +33
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +613
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +613
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +263
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__2
Boyko
11 years ago
#2175 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Support team,

I am getting the following error when I try to configure this plugin (see below). Any suggestions? It is causing the store to error out.

Thanks Greggory

The controller for path '/Admin/Widget/ConfigureWidget' was not found or does not implement IController.

Hi Greggory,

Please open your Global.asax file with Notepad and add an empty space at the end of the file and save it. You should be able to access the Quick View settings page from Plugins -> Nop Quick View -> Settings menu, also from the Widgets page or from the Configuration -Plugins.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
11 years ago
#2176 Quote
The simple space did fix the issue. Very strange. Thanks though.
Boyko
11 years ago
#2177 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
The simple space did fix the issue. Very strange. Thanks though.

Yes, it is a known issue related to nopCommerce and MVC. The empty space simply triggers a full cache reset in the ASP.NET temporary files, so that the newly installed plugin controllers can be discovered.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shayt
10 years ago
#2452 Quote
i think there is a bug with tier prices and QuickView plugin.

i have a product that costs 7$
tier prices :
+2 : 5$
+3 : 4$
+4 : 3.5$
+5 : 3$

when i buy 1 item, the price i need to pay is 3$
when i buy 2 items, the price i need to pay, for each one is 3.5$

both are wrong.

please check.

Thanks,
Shay
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2456 Quote
shayt wrote:
i think there is a bug with tier prices and QuickView plugin.

i have a product that costs 7$
tier prices :
+2 : 5$
+3 : 4$
+4 : 3.5$
+5 : 3$

when i buy 1 item, the price i need to pay is 3$
when i buy 2 items, the price i need to pay, for each one is 3.5$

both are wrong.

please check.

Thanks,
Shay

Hi Shay,

If you have added for example 1 item from this product in your shopping cart, that costs 7$, and after that you again add 1 item from the same product, the cost of the both items will be 5$ per item. The Ajax Cart plugin checks the shopping cart content and if you already added this item, it checks the quantity and applies the tier price.
Please remove the products from the shopping cart and try your test again.
We do not see any problems with the tier prices.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
shayt
10 years ago
#2459 Quote
my mistake, it works great.
Shay
NaNetGestao
10 years ago
#3891 Quote
Hi,
I have a problem with plugin Quick View.
when mouse hover in a product, sometimes, he dont show button. it's necessary refresh page site for plugin works fine.

Support
10 years ago
#3900 Quote
NaNetGestao wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem with plugin Quick View.
when mouse hover in a product, sometimes, he dont show button. it's necessary refresh page site for plugin works fine.

http://or131223.gestotaldigital.com

Hi,

I checked the following url(http://or131223.gestotaldigital.com/loja) and could not reproduce the error. Can you please check your administration -> system -> log for any errors that can prevent the button to show. As you have purchased the paid version and not the trial one, there should be no problem with the plugin. Can you also let us know in which browser you have come across that behavior.

Best Regards!