Close

Bug : Cannot revert to default Nop checkout

Bliangta
5 years ago
#14554 Quote
Hi Team,
This is really weird and not sure what other thing to check.

Scenario:
1. Have default clean code installed locally and the used the default checkout as on demo.nopcommerce.com

2. Dropped the folder 'SevenSpikes.Core' and 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout' and installed locally to see the oncepagecheckout plugin.

3. When tried to uninstall, remove folder cannot revert back to previous checkout flow.

Any suggestions
Bliangta
5 years ago
#14555 Quote
Nevermind, forget to uncheck 'Disable Shopping Cart:' before uninstalling and deleted the plugin folder.
Bliangta
5 years ago
#14556 Quote
Nope cannot revert, posted last one by mistake and cannot edit/delete post.
Bliangta
5 years ago
#14557 Quote
To add, the product is shipping disabled but still the http://localhost:15536/cart shopping cart page show the shipping option. I have uninstalled both core and the plugin but cannot revert to default nop.
anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14558 Quote
Hello,

Can you check if the Use one page checkout setting in Administration -> Configuration -> Settings -> Order Settings is checked? If you'd like the same checkout as on demo.nopcommerce.com this setting should be checked.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Bliangta
5 years ago
#14562 Quote
Hi Anton_ivanov,
Thanks for your reply. I have tried with both unchecking the option 'Use one page checkout:' and checked but cannot revert to default theme Nop checkout. Below are the replication steps:

1. Installed default nop 3.7 locally. Checkout as also default.
2. Installed seven spikes core and one page checkout.
3. In plugin option (Enable One Page Checkout plugin and  Disable Shopping Cart) is checked.
4. Plugin works.

Now, to revert to nop default checkout process.
1. uncheck the option in plugin (Enable One Page Checkout plugin and  Disable Shopping Cart)
2. Uninstall the plugin
3. delete the folder
4. Cannot revert to default nop checkout

One more issue I want to mention, I have disabled the checkout as guest screen in default nop but once I install the one page checkout plugin , the page came back.

Hope using the steps issue can be replicated. I want to fix this issue asap.
Thank you
SDobrev
5 years ago
#14563 Quote
Hello,

The One Page Checkout plugin is changing the "Use one page checkout" setting of the Order settings but only if the plugin is enabled. When you have uninstalled and deleted the plugin it is not possible to change anything.

If you have multistore please make sure the "Use one page checkout" is set to false for the current store.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com