Close

i want to show the category on home page

ishpejti
6 years ago
#14443 Quote
Hello guys i want to show another category on home page

i made this

i go to catalog - categories -- edit one category and then i click on check box Show on home page  

but again on home page is not show me the category

please can you help me
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14447 Quote
Hello,

The home page featured categories are hidden by design in the Pavilion theme. You can show them on your store by writing the following css code in the Custom Head Styles setting in Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Themes -> Pavilion -> Settings:

.home-page-category-grid {
    display:block;
}

Note: Since the home page feature categories aren't a part of the team by design you might need to write some additional styling to make them look good.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
ezzat2k
3 years ago
#21311 Quote

I'm trying to display some categories on Home page as well, using Pavilion 4.3.402.32571, I tried the solution mentioned here, but no luck. any Idea how I can add home categories (under the main slider)

Thank you
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21313 Quote
ezzat2k wrote:

I'm trying to display some categories on Home page as well, using Pavilion 4.3.402.32571, I tried the solution mentioned here, but no luck. any Idea how I can add home categories (under the main slider)

Thank you

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply!

I would advise you to raise a ticket in our support system. Make sure you provide the URL of your store in the ticket, in order for us to investigate further.

Let me know if you need any further advice.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com