Close

nopCommerce 4.00 support time frame

Golfsport
6 years ago
#13947 Quote
Hi. I've bought Pavillion theme and I'm currently working on a nopCommerce 3.90 project. nopCommerce 4.00 is already in beta and I'd like to know if and when Pavillion theme will be available for 4.00.

Will it be weeks, or months to wait? I want to decide if it's worth waiting for Pavillion 4.00 support to launch my project with 4.00 right away. If it's too far away, I'll go with 3.90 for now.

Thanks for advice.
Valentin
6 years ago
#13948 Quote
Golfsport wrote:
Hi. I've bought Pavillion theme and I'm currently working on a nopCommerce 3.90 project. nopCommerce 4.00 is already in beta and I'd like to know if and when Pavillion theme will be available for 4.00.

Will it be weeks, or months to wait? I want to decide if it's worth waiting for Pavillion 4.00 support to launch my project with 4.00 right away. If it's too far away, I'll go with 3.90 for now.

Thanks for advice.

Greetings,

to answer your question - no, you will not have to wait months.

Wait until the official release of Nop-commerce 4.0 and in the next couple of days Pavilion, as well as all the other themes,  will be available.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
ecommercefactory
6 years ago
#14235 Quote
I have bought pavilion and ultimate collection for nop 3.8.

My support has run out but I can download the 3.9 version but not the 4.0 versions of themes. I can also download the 4.0 version of one page checkout.

Will I be able to download the themes for nop 4.0 that I have paid for 3.80

Thanks

Peter
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#14236 Quote
ecommercefactory wrote:
I have bought pavilion and ultimate collection for nop 3.8.

My support has run out but I can download the 3.9 version but not the 4.0 versions of themes. I can also download the 4.0 version of one page checkout.

Will I be able to download the themes for nop 4.0 that I have paid for 3.80

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

For any license questions, please contact our sales team - sales[at]nop-templates.com / or via our contact form here on the site.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com