Hi. I've bought Pavillion theme and I'm currently working on a nopCommerce 3.90 project. nopCommerce 4.00 is already in beta and I'd like to know if and when Pavillion theme will be available for 4.00.
Will it be weeks, or months to wait? I want to decide if it's worth waiting for Pavillion 4.00 support to launch my project with 4.00 right away. If it's too far away, I'll go with 3.90 for now.
Thanks for advice.