Close

Mega-menu with big catalog.

robinrogne
6 years ago
#13797 Quote
Hi, I have a issue with Megamenu. I have a huge catalog structure, with a lot of categories and a lot of products. Everytime I reload page or go to a link it seems that megamenu will do a request to server and populate it with its information. After i disable Megamenu the webiste is really fast. So i have concluded that the bottleneck has to be the Megamenu.

First question isn't the response from the controller in Megamenu not chached?
Is there a way to Optimize this request, indexes or something?
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13803 Quote
Hi,

Which version of the plugin are you using? We have added caching to the Mega Menu plugin in version 22646. You can view the exact version of the plugin in Nop-Templates -> System Information -> Loaded assemblies.

If you are using older version update the plugin and the problem will be resolved.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
Intelisale
2 years ago
#21709 Quote
Hi,

I am facing the same issue. I am using version 4.2.529.31017 of SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu plugin. Is there any solution to this?

Best,
Vanja
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21715 Quote
Vanja Vlaco wrote:
Hi,

I am facing the same issue. I am using version 4.2.529.31017 of SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu plugin. Is there any solution to this?

Best,
Vanja

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We are not aware of any performance issues in 4.2. If you wish us to investigate further, please submit a ticket and provide us with more information like which theme you are using and the URL of your store.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com