Close

Feature Requests

Support
7 years ago
#13002 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Element Theme for nopCommerce.
swissy
6 years ago
#13336 Quote
Is there a way to set the maximum width on the text boxes on the registration and customer info pages?

They look good for mobiles but on a computer it's just ridiculous - the text box takes up the entire screen!

And the boxes behind the radio buttons for gender look quite silly too - they are so wide on a computer screen. I don't want to mess up the css but would love to make these pages look nicer.

Any thoughts?
hristo
6 years ago
#13346 Quote
swissy wrote:
Is there a way to set the maximum width on the text boxes on the registration and customer info pages?

They look good for mobiles but on a computer it's just ridiculous - the text box takes up the entire screen!

And the boxes behind the radio buttons for gender look quite silly too - they are so wide on a computer screen. I don't want to mess up the css but would love to make these pages look nicer.

Any thoughts?

Hi,
you can't do that out of the box but it is achievable with a little extra css. No need to modify your files, just go to the "custom head styles" panel in your theme administration and paste this code there:

.registration-page .form-fields,
.account-page .form-fields,
.account-page .edit-address {
    max-width: 500px;
}
.registration-page .inputs,
.account-page .inputs {
    float: none;
    width: 100%;
    margin-left: 0;
  margin-right: 0;
}

You can edit the max-with value (which is 500px in this example) to whatever you like. Please keep in mind that this type of layout is not a part of the theme so it's untested and if you experience any side effects you have to fix it on your own.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
swissy
6 years ago
#13356 Quote
This was really helpful - thank you!
jakubz
4 years ago
#15853 Quote
Hi! is any posibility to set:
On mobile - use only "mobile css", and on desktop use only "desktop css"?
Boyko
4 years ago
#15880 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi! is any posibility to set:
On mobile - use only "mobile css", and on desktop use only "desktop css"?

I guess with some customization in the Razor view files by checking every time if it is a Mobile device or not and include the appropriate files only you could achieve that.
But I won't rely on this as the resolutions of the devices could change and some mobile devices have higher resolution so you might need the desktop styling even for a mobile device (some tablets with higher resolution).
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
4 years ago
#15885 Quote
Yes, we resign from this. Thx.
jakubz
4 years ago
#15889 Quote
But… maybe it's possible in future. Make something like facebook. Where we have m.facebook.com and facebook.com?