Close

Strange comma alwasy showing up in SEO at the beginning of Title and description

chrisADK
7 years ago
#12943 Quote
Hi,
Can't figure out where this is coming from in Smart SEO.
There is comma being generated in both the Title and description and the very beginning. Example for a title
Generated on live site.
<title>,Company | Product | Contact Us for the best price</title>

smart ESO product title -
${manufacturer} | ${name} | Contact Us for the best price

Same happens for category and manufacturers.

Where can I get ride of this?

Thanks Chris

anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12950 Quote
Hello Chris,

The Store Name is added at the start of every title tag that is affected by the Smart Seo plugin. I assume that your issue is that either your store name is blank or it has a comma in it.

Unfortunately, that is all I can do with the information that I have. I will ask you to submit a ticket with admin credentials to your store in order for us to further investigate the problem you have.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
chrisADK
7 years ago
#12951 Quote
HI ,
Won't let me submit a ticket. Only the last 2 products we purchased are still listed.

It is a multi-store setup. Under Configuration/Stores each store has a Store Name with no commas.
The only place there is a comma on that page is under Host Names. Like this
host name for store 1 = www.store1.com, store1.com

Under Configuration/Settings/General and Misc Setting/All Stores/All Stores/Seo Settings. Default Title is blank.
Under each store the default Title has the store name with no commas.

Don't see any commas at the start of any of the Smart SEO templates we created so far.

Should I reply back to the email with the log/PW info since I can't create a ticket?

Thanks Chris
Boyko
7 years ago
#12952 Quote
chrisADK wrote:

Should I reply back to the email with the log/PW info since I can't create a ticket?

Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,

You should renew your license if it has expired in order to get free support and be able to submit tickets. Once you submit a ticket and provide the login credentials we will be able to investigate what could be wrong.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team