Close

Deleting an item from the Order Summary list

StephDep
7 years ago
#12401 Quote
Hi,
I'm testing the plugin as trial with a basic nop installation.

When I delete one item from the summary list (2 items, I delete the last one), the shopping cart is reflecting my changes,however the summary list is NOT. (keeps showing two items )

Same issue when using the up/down controls to change quantities ...
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12402 Quote
Hi,

Which browser are you using?

Can you check for JavaScript errors in the browser console?

Maybe it will be better to provide us with a link to your site so we can check it ourselves.

Thanks!

Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
StephDep
7 years ago
#12409 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:

Which browser are you using?
Can you check for JavaScript errors in the browser console?

Using Chrome 51.0.2704.106 m  (same issue in FireFox )
I see the following js-error (immediately when check out page is loaded)

The specified value "{{cartItem.quantity}}" is not a valid number. The value must match to the following regular expression: -?(\d+|\d+\.\d+|\.\d+)([eE][-+]?\d+)?

source:

<input ng-model="cartItem.quantity" ng-model-options="{ updateOn: 'default blur', debounce: {'default': 1000, 'blur': 0} }" ng-blur="cartItem.updated = true" ng-change="cartItem.updated = true" name="itemquantity22" type="number" value="3" class="qty-input ng-pristine ng-valid valid ng-touched">

It seems culture related, my browser has dutch as the first language, then english(us).
When I reverse the order, english(us) first, then it seems to work fine.

PM me for site url when needed.

iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12413 Quote
Hi,

We were unable to reproduce the issue. Would it be possible to submit a ticket with your site url and your product version?

Thanks!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
StephDep
7 years ago
#12417 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,
We were unable to reproduce the issue. Would it be possible to submit a ticket with your site url and your product version?

Hi,
I will need to further investigate this to find out how to reproduce exactly.
When playing around, it seems to me that the shopping basket items are getting mixed between a guest user and a loggedin user, and then the number of items indication on top of the page is not always correct. Sometimes doing a page refresh fixes that. It might be a pure nopcommerce problem. I'll post back when I have more info.

lennilg
7 years ago
#12834 Quote
I found the same error on other websites, running onepagecheckout. I found the error on the demo site as well: http://demos.nop-templates.com/order/checkout?demo=realonepagecheckout&utm_source=nopcommerce&utm_medium=website&utm_content=nop+one+page+checkout+plugin&utm_campaign=nopcommerce+extensions
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12851 Quote
Hello,

The topic creator wrote about 2 issues. Could you be more specific about which issue you are writing us about?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
lennilg
7 years ago
#12852 Quote
I belive the OP is talking about an issue caused by the same jQuery error. I notice JQuery error when browsing the cart.

The specified value "{{cartItem.quantity}}" is not a valid number. The value must match to the following regular expression: -?(\d+|\d+\.\d+|\.\d+)([eE][-+]?\d+)?

It's culture relateret, only shows when the browser language is not en_US.
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12860 Quote
lennilg wrote:
I belive the OP is talking about an issue caused by the same jQuery error. I notice JQuery error when browsing the cart.

It's culture relateret, only shows when the browser language is not en_US.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. We have fixed it and it is currently deploying. It will be ready in a few hours.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com