Close

MegaMenu is appearing below Anywhere Slider - Help!

pdesignz
11 years ago
#1616 Quote
Hello, I have the ultimate plugin and I am using the Anywhere Slider and the MegaMenu on the homepage of NopCommerce 2.65. I also using the two column layout and the content_before widget zone that was suggested by the NopCommerce forums as the slider was being integrated with the content and not appearing before the two column layout as I wanted it to appear. Now that I switched to the content_before zone the slider appears before the two column layout, but now the MegaMenu is appearing below the Anywhere Slider. How can I get the MegaMenu to appear above the Anywhere Slider and still be above the two column layout.

Thanks
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1618 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
Hello, I have the ultimate plugin and I am using the Anywhere Slider and the MegaMenu on the homepage of NopCommerce 2.65. I also using the two column layout and the content_before widget zone that was suggested by the NopCommerce forums as the slider was being integrated with the content and not appearing before the two column layout as I wanted it to appear. Now that I switched to the content_before zone the slider appears before the two column layout, but now the MegaMenu is appearing below the Anywhere Slider. How can I get the MegaMenu to appear above the Anywhere Slider and still be above the two column layout.

Thanks

Hi pdesignz,

This is a common problem in nopCommerce caused by the installation of the plugins. The problem is that the AnywhereSliders plugin were installed before the MegaMenu plugin.
To solve the problem go to the administration of your website Configuration => Plugins. Find the Nop Anywhere Sliders plugin and click the Edit link next to it. After that set the Display order value to 2.
The problem should be fixed.

Have a great day.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
tamchu
8 years ago
#9861 Quote
Can put the megamenu on top now but the size changed, how to reamin the orginal size but not to effect the body product item?
Stefan
8 years ago
#9879 Quote
tamchu wrote:
Can put the megamenu on top now but the size changed, how to reamin the orginal size but not to effect the body product item?

Hi again,

I have replied to your question in the following forum post. I believe it is the same.

Please do not replicate forum posts. We monitor all forum topics, so there is no chance for not getting a reply.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com