Close

Using Megamenu and Slider Porblem

tamchu
8 years ago
#9859 Quote
Dear Sir:

I'm using nopcommerce 3.60

I use both the Megamneu and Slider, if I put the Slider on top of the Megamenu, it show full page slider, but if I put the slider under the Megamenu, it change the size become very small, I use your theme Fashion, how can I make the Megamenu on top of the slider and the slider keep the full page size?
Thanks for your great help!
Stefan
8 years ago
#9868 Quote
Hi tamchu,

Would it be possible to let us know the widget zone that you use for the slider. If you use the home_page_main_slider widget zone the slider will look like our demo. Is this the effect you are looking for.

Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
tamchu
8 years ago
#9897 Quote
Dear Sir:

The theme I'm using is Alcante, we bought the multiple licenses, the slider widget I'm using is
main_column_before;
I do try the home_page_main_slider before, and the mega menu go under the slider, it make me no choice but to use the main_column_before, then the Mega menu go back to the top, to udnerstand, can visit the page http://vic0147.cherryretail.com/.

tamchu
8 years ago
#9900 Quote
I put below code in the custom head style, it looks OK, but I think this is not the right method, right?
  position: absolute;
  top: 0;
  left: 0;
  right: 0;
  z-index: 1010;
  text-align: center;
  padding: 40px 0;
  border-bottom: 0px solid #f1f1f1;
  box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);
}
Stefan
8 years ago
#9910 Quote
tamchu wrote:
Dear Sir:

The theme I'm using is Alcante, we bought the multiple licenses, the slider widget I'm using is
main_column_before;
I do try the home_page_main_slider before, and the mega menu go under the slider, it make me no choice but to use the main_column_before, then the Mega menu go back to the top, to udnerstand, can visit the page http://vic0147.cherryretail.com/.

Hi again,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

As far as I understand you need to place the slider with full width just below the menu, as shown on our demo. If that is the case you should be using the home_page_main_slider widget zone.

Would it be possible to change the slider widget zone to be home_page_main_slider and send us a link to see the issue, because this is the correct widget zone and the slider should be wotking without any additional changes or custom css.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
tamchu
8 years ago
#9913 Quote
Dear Sir:

I took away the Custom head Style Code, change the slider to home_page_main_slider,
now, the menu is located under the slider, please help to check if I have done something wrong!
http://vic0147.cherryretail.com/
It happen not only to this theme, mine licenses is multiple, I copy the theme as a new folder,
will that effect the slider?

tamchu
8 years ago
#9915 Quote
Besides, I want to put the menu next to the right side of the LOGO, that is why I add the code
.mega-menu {
  position: absolute;
  top: 0;
  left: 0;
  right: 0;
  z-index: 1010;
  text-align: center;
  padding: 40px 0;
  border-bottom: 0px solid #f1f1f1;
  box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);
}

Thanks for your kind attention
Stefan
8 years ago
#9925 Quote
Hi Tamchu,

I can see that you have a missing folder. Would it be possible to double check that you have the following folder - Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Themes\Alicante present. When using a theme you should be using the plugins that come within the theme package. So you should be using the Nop Anywhere Sliders plugin that is present in the theme package. Just replace the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu folder with the one from the theme package and then restart the application from the administration of the site. Then the issue should go away.

Please let us know how it goes.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
tamchu
8 years ago
#9929 Quote
Dear Sir:

I check the file and yes, is missing(Only default clean) , where can i find the Alicante present back? as I install the plugin inside the nopcommerce and it doesn't come out with the file! (I have bought the full package with all the themes and plugin with a multiple licenses)

Best regards,
Stefan
8 years ago
#9936 Quote
Hi tamchu,

You can find it in the theme package which you can download from your My Downloads section in your account on our site.

Would it be possible to let us know the order id from your purchase as we do not see it in our system.

Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com