Close

Any way of knowing when new versions are published?

Damir
8 years ago
#11850 Quote
Hi... Do we always have to download our plugin collections just to check out if there's a new version published, or do you announce that somewhere in the blog/forums/anything?
YashChandra
8 years ago
#11852 Quote
Hi Damir,

We are currently working on a release note page where you would be able to find all changes that are being deployed to the products. We hope to have this ready by the end of next week. I will let you know when it is ready.

Best Regards

Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
Damir
8 years ago
#11924 Quote
Hello,

Nothing yet I suppose?
Boyko
8 years ago
#11929 Quote
Damir wrote:
Hello,

Nothing yet I suppose?

Hi Damir,

As Milen said we were about to release this functionality on our website last week.
But we had to postpone it a little bit to make some changes/improvements before announcing it.
This is one of the most requested features from our customers so I can assure you that we are working on it and will let you know as soon as we launch it. 
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Damir
7 years ago
#12244 Quote
This is taking ages to implement, and we are forced to download everything all the time.
Could you at least place version info on My Downloads page for all products we bought?
Or send out a mail to customers based on their purchases when you update something?
Thanks,
Damir
Boyko
7 years ago
#12245 Quote
Damir wrote:
This is taking ages to implement, and we are forced to download everything all the time.
Could you at least place version info on My Downloads page for all products we bought?
Or send out a mail to customers based on their purchases when you update something?
Thanks,
Damir

Hi Damir,

Sending emails is not going to work since we deploy new version almost daily.
For example if we fix a problem in plugin XX we deploy all our products and all of them will have a new version number. So if a product has a new version number it doesn't always mean that this product has some new features or bug fixes. That is why we have this page where we will note any changes that are worth mentioning. So you can check this page for any notable changes for any of the products. Please note that at the moment we don't have any information as we just launched it. But in the future we will be adding here any new features or bug fixes we make. 
I hope this will work for you!

You feedback if this works for you is always welcome!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team