Close

Simple product template layout question

chrisADK
8 years ago
#10680 Quote
Hi,
Is it possible to move order sections show up on a simple product template?
Some of our products (specifically a computer configuration) use bunch of drop down menus as part of a complex system configuration. I would like to move the attributes section show that it shows up below the full description/Quick tabs section. We need to have the drop down menus use 100% width. I was able to do this when using a grouped product and set the computer configuration as a associated product. I need to make that happen on aa customer simple product template but cannot figure out how to move things around on a simple product to have them show up in that order.

Thanks Chris
Stefan
8 years ago
#10681 Quote
Hi chrisADK,

You can do this by a very simple cut and paste. Just open your Themes/Motion/Views/Product/ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml file and locate the code for the attributes:

@{
                    var dataDictAttributes = new ViewDataDictionary();
                    dataDictAttributes.TemplateInfo.HtmlFieldPrefix = string.Format("attributes_{0}", Model.Id);
                    @Html.Partial("_ProductAttributes", Model.ProductAttributes, dataDictAttributes)
                }

Just cut it and paste it right before the following line:

@Html.Widget("productdetails_before_collateral", Model.Id)

This will make the attributes be displayed below the image and before the quick tabs. So now you will just need to add your css in order to make the dropdowns full width as you need.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
chrisADK
8 years ago
#10683 Quote
Hi Stephan,,

Ok great. I was not clear on part of this. It needs to be after Quick Tabs though. So that the product description shows up before the attributes.

Thanks Chris
Stefan
8 years ago
#10686 Quote
chrisADK wrote:
Hi Stephan,,

Ok great. I was not clear on part of this. It needs to be after Quick Tabs though. So that the product description shows up before the attributes.

Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,

In that case just place the code that is cut after the line:

@Html.Widget("productdetails_before_collateral", Model.Id)

This is the widget zone used for the Nop Quick Tabs.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
chrisADK
8 years ago
#10697 Quote
HI,
Excellent worked perfect thanks!

Chris
VamsiKrishna
6 years ago
#14463 Quote
Folks, how can we fix the theme for the backside of the product
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14465 Quote
Hello,

We cannot seem to understand you. Can you elaborate more on the kind of issue you are having?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com