Close

error after deploying to live site

nizzy
11 years ago
#1581 Quote
Dear All,

We got this error after we deploy to live environment.
We have the paid version of NopAjaxFilters.
On development site it works fine. What could be the problem here?
The error is in "error CS0103: The name 'model' does not exist in the current context at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile()", did we miss something here?

Short message:   Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.

Full message:   System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.Web.HttpCompileException (0x80004005): d:\Inetpub\wwwroot\manwood.nl\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Views\NopAjaxFilters\NopFilters.cshtml(1): error CS0103: The name 'model' does not exist in the current context at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean throwIfNotFound) at Nop.Web.Framework.Themes.ThemeableBuildManagerViewEngine.FileExists(ControllerContext controllerContext, String virtualPath) at Nop.Web.Framework.Themes.ThemeableVirtualPathProviderViewEngine.GetPathFromGeneralName(ControllerContext controllerContext, List`1 locations, String name, String controllerName, String areaName, String theme, String cacheKey, String[]& searchedLocations) at Nop.Web.Framework.Themes.ThemeableVirtualPathProviderViewEngine.FindThemeablePartialView(ControllerContext controllerContext, String partialViewName, Boolean useCache, Boolean mobile) at Nop.Web.Framework.Themes.ThemeableVirtualPathProviderViewEngine.FindPartialView(ControllerContext controllerContext, String partialViewName, Boolean useCache) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.ViewEngines.ViewEngine7Spikes.FindPartialView(ControllerContext controllerContext, String partialViewName, Boolean useCache) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewEngineCollection.Find(Func`2 lookup, Boolean trackSearchedPaths) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewEngineCollection.Find(Func`2 cacheLocator, Func`2 locator) at System.Web.Mvc.PartialViewResult.FindView(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) at System.Web.M
nizzy
11 years ago
#1582 Quote
We reverted the site back to the previous state.
We will try http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14710/source-control-build-issue-on-staging-server.aspx first thing tomorrow.
busybird
11 years ago
#1993 Quote
I installed the plug in and activated it in admin. When I go to the HOME PAGE I get the error page and this in the logs: The controller for path '/admin/NopAjaxFiltersAdmin/Settings' was not found or does not implement IController.

I cannot see a directory corresponding to the path above. Any ideas? (this is a trial version on 2.8).
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1994 Quote
busybird wrote:
I installed the plug in and activated it in admin. When I go to the HOME PAGE I get the error page and this in the logs: The controller for path '/admin/NopAjaxFiltersAdmin/Settings' was not found or does not implement IController.

I cannot see a directory corresponding to the path above. Any ideas? (this is a trial version on 2.8).

Hi busybird,

It seems like you need to do the following fix:

1. Open the Global.asax file of your nopCommerce website.
2. Add some spaces after the code inside the file.
3. Save the file, upload it to your ftp, replacing the old Global.asax file.

Everything should be OK now. This is a well known issue for nopCommerce websites.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
mstuart
10 years ago
#2448 Quote
I too am having issues with deploying.  I'm trying to move nopCommerce + Nop Ajax Filters + Nop Quick Tabs from my laptop (ASP.Net Development Server) to our webserver (IIS 7.5).

I'm getting the following errors as seen in the Log.

Everything works great on my laptop, but fails on IIS 7.5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

System.ArgumentException: The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'categoryId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult GetFilteredProducts(Int32, SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Models.PriceRangeFilterSlider.PriceRangeFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Models.SpecificationFilter.SpecificationFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Models.AttributeFilter.AttributeFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Models.ManufacturerFilter.ManufacturerFilterModel7Spikes, Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CatalogPagingFilteringModel, System.String)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.  Parameter name: parameters    
at System.Web.Mvc.ActionDescriptor.ExtractParameterFromDictionary(ParameterInfo parameterInfo, IDictionary`2 parameters, MethodInfo methodInfo)     at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()     at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)     at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)     at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)     at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20()     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar)     at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar)     at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar)     at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.
mstuart
10 years ago
#2449 Quote
Also receiving this error as well...

System.InvalidOperationException: This request has been blocked because sensitive information could be disclosed to third party web sites when this is used in a GET request. To allow GET requests, set JsonRequestBehavior to AllowGet.    
at System.Web.Mvc.JsonResult.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context)     at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__17()     at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)     at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)     at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)     at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)     at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar)     at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar)     at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar)     at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()     at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Boyko
10 years ago
#2454 Quote
mstuart wrote:
I too am having issues with deploying.  I'm trying to move nopCommerce + Nop Ajax Filters + Nop Quick Tabs from my laptop (ASP.Net Development Server) to our webserver (IIS 7.5).

I'm getting the following errors as seen in the Log.

Everything works great on my laptop, but fails on IIS 7.5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi mstuart,

When you deploy on the server you need to copy the two plugins into the Plugins folder on your server. Also you need to have both plugins installed on your server. If you use the same database then you need to copy the App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt from your local machine to the server as well. Which version of nopCommerce do you use by the way?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
codicezerouno
10 years ago
#4222 Quote
Hi nop-templates,
after moving a working site to IIS7.5 I got the same issue "mstuart" reported. How to solve it?
codicezerouno
10 years ago
#4223 Quote
solution found: http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/2/bugs/page/6#2698

tnx