Close

Multi Store

Hepil
3 years ago
#10555 Quote
Avatar
  • 6
Hi

I've a problem to solve please.



I've Nop 3.50 with the right Alfresco theme and 2 stores
The first one is www.store-us.net
The second one is www.papyr-us.net

When I change settings in : "Manufacturer Menu Settings"
in "Nop Mega Menu Settings " tab
for the first one, It changes the second as well
Even I change the second one, the first changes too.

I precise "Multi-store configuration for " is set rightly each time with the right store.

Could you have any idea please ?

Luc
www.store-us.net
www.papyr-us.net
Deni
3 years ago
#10556 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
Hepil wrote:
Hi

I've a problem to solve please.



I've Nop 3.50 with the right Alfresco theme and 2 stores
The first one is www.store-us.net
The second one is www.papyr-us.net

When I change settings in : "Manufacturer Menu Settings"
in "Nop Mega Menu Settings " tab
for the first one, It changes the second as well
Even I change the second one, the first changes too.

I precise "Multi-store configuration for " is set rightly each time with the right store.

Could you have any idea please ?

Luc


Hi, 

As I suggested you, please submit a ticket with the credentials to your site so we can check where is your problem.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Hepil
3 years ago
#10561 Quote
Avatar
  • 6
thank you


AS alreaady said I don't be able to create a ticket. Moreover I've still an old version Nop 3.50). I wanted to upgrade Nop and theme at the end of this year only and if all is right before.
What could I do with actual versions of my codes please?
www.store-us.net
www.papyr-us.net
Boyko
3 years ago
#10562 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
Hepil wrote:
thank you


AS alreaady said I don't be able to create a ticket. Moreover I've still an old version Nop 3.50). I wanted to upgrade Nop and theme at the end of this year only and if all is right before.
What could I do with actual versions of my codes please?


Hi Hepil,

In order to reproduce the problem, we need to have access to your administration to see what could be wrong. If you can't submit a ticket then we will not be able to investigate this and advise.

p.s: Since you are using the theme in more that one store (multi-store) you need a Multiple Domains License or a license for each of the stores you are using the theme.
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
Hepil
3 years ago
#10563 Quote
Avatar
  • 6
yes
Ok, I've so much problem with licences ...
2 stores and only 1 licence.
I dont wnat to buy another one because I don't wnat to keep this theme still for a long time.
I think I have to broke the link to this theme in the second store for now. It will maybe solve that issue in fact :) Luc
www.store-us.net
www.papyr-us.net
Boyko
3 years ago
#10564 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
Hepil wrote:
yes
Ok, I've so much problem with licences ...
2 stores and only 1 licence.
I dont wnat to buy another one because I don't wnat to keep this theme still for a long time.
I think I have to broke the link to this theme in the second store for now. It will maybe solve that issue in fact :) Luc


If you want to comply with our license you need to use the theme and the plugins that come with it on a single store only (choose a different theme for the second store) or alternatively you can upgrade to a multiple domains license and you will be able to submit tickets and have everything working fine in multiple stores.
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com