Close

Filter by "In Stock" and "Out of Stock"

ITM
8 years ago
#9881 Quote
How would I go about adding a filter for In Stock only? It would be a huge improvement if customers could filter to only view products that are in stock. We have 200 products and out of those about 40 different ones are in stock at any given moment, but varies every day.

Thanks!
Carl
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9883 Quote
Hi,

Currently we do not support this, because there are more complicated cases like when you have attribute combinations or you have allowed quantities. This will require big changes to the entire plugin that will affect the performance negatively. Hope you understand.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#10178 Quote
Maybe you can start talking about it with nopcommerce team? Version 3.70? I think this is one of the most important "change" to improvement nopcommerce solutions. I have lots product out of stock.

Do you thinking it is possible? Maybe you are talking with nopcommerce team and other companies about this improvement?
Boyko
8 years ago
#10185 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Maybe you can start talking about it with nopcommerce team? Version 3.70? I think this is one of the most important "change" to improvement nopcommerce solutions. I have lots product out of stock.

Do you thinking it is possible? Maybe you are talking with nopcommerce team and other companies about this improvement?

Hi Jakubz,

Can you explain how exactly you are using the stock quantity?
Do you use the stock quantity on the various product attribute combinations or you simply use the field on the product itself?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#10341 Quote
Hi! actually I use both. 

Today I think about it, and maybe it's possible to talk with nopcommerce and create "checkbox" availibility. This should works similiar than specification, free delivery etc. And we can check/uncheked it, if we know product be out of stock long time. 

This should give us chance to create filter product "out of stock"?
Boyko
8 years ago
#10346 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi! actually I use both. 

Today I think about it, and maybe it's possible to talk with nopcommerce and create "checkbox" availibility. This should works similiar than specification, free delivery etc. And we can check/uncheked it, if we know product be out of stock long time. 

This should give us chance to create filter product "out of stock"?

Hi jakubz,

That is an interesting idea. I will write in the nopCommerce forum to suggest it to Andrei.
At the moment there is a Low stock activity that allows you to unpublish the product. Maybe it will also be good to have a new one i.e Out of Stock. This way when you track inventory an the product become out of stock it will automatically be marked as "Out of Stock".

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
8 years ago
#10412 Quote
Hi guys,

We suggested this in the nopCommerce forum. A work item is created, so you can vote for it here.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team