Close

Configuring the Contact Us and About Us

doyoubake
8 years ago
#9541 Quote
Where do I go to Configure the Contact Us and About us on the main page above the footer? I've looked all over the place in the settings and can't find the location to update the content
Deni
8 years ago
#9542 Quote
doyoubake wrote:
Where do I go to Configure the Contact Us and About us on the main page above the footer? I've looked all over the place in the settings and can't find the location to update the content

Hi, 

If you open this file: "\Themes\Tiffany\Views\Common\Footer.cshtml" you will see that all these are resources. You can find them in the language resources. Just search for this resource name: "SevenSpikes.Themes.Tiffany".

Let me know if you need any further help.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
doyoubake
8 years ago
#9545 Quote
Thanks but that doesn't help me much. Where in the admin panel do I go. I don't want the file level / developer level. I want my admin to configure it. I know I configured it when I was at 2.65 in the admin config area but I don't know where to configure it in 3.5. What menu dropdown do I look for to update these details? Where in the settings?
Deni
8 years ago
#9561 Quote
doyoubake wrote:
Thanks but that doesn't help me much. Where in the admin panel do I go. I don't want the file level / developer level. I want my admin to configure it. I know I configured it when I was at 2.65 in the admin config area but I don't know where to configure it in 3.5. What menu dropdown do I look for to update these details? Where in the settings?

Hi, 

I think this tutorial explains it all. Let me know if you need something else!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
goodman
7 years ago
#12253 Quote
Hi guys 

I would like to know, if a person wants to an email on the contact us form to 2 different recipients. 

a.  TO – the store
b.  CC – Customer Care

how can we do it. 
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12256 Quote
goodman wrote:
Hi guys 

I would like to know, if a person wants to an email on the contact us form to 2 different recipients. 

a.  TO – the store
b.  CC – Customer Care

how can we do it. 

Hi,

we answered you in the other topic - https://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/2915/contact-us-form#12255

please do not duplicate forum posts.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com