Close

Contact Us Form

goodman
7 years ago
#12254 Quote
Hi guys 

I would like to know, if a person wants to an email on the contact us form to be sent through 2 different recipients. 

a.  TO – the store
b.  CC – Customer Care

how can i be able to do that ?
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12255 Quote
goodman wrote:
Hi guys 

I would like to know, if a person wants to an email on the contact us form to be sent through 2 different recipients. 

a.  TO – the store
b.  CC – Customer Care

how can i be able to do that ?

Hi,

Could you please elaborate more on what you want to achieve?

Looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
goodman
7 years ago
#12257 Quote
I have a contact form, with a drop-down list of the shops, user select on which shop and fill out the form. My Issue is when the user submits the form, i need him to receive the copy of the form he filled out and the shop of which he selected to also receive the mail as well and on the system it only sends 1 email account on which it was configured on the  email account. 
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12262 Quote
goodman wrote:
I have a contact form, with a drop-down list of the shops, user select on which shop and fill out the form. My Issue is when the user submits the form, i need him to receive the copy of the form he filled out and the shop of which he selected to also receive the mail as well and on the system it only sends 1 email account on which it was configured on the  email account. 

Hi,

You need to make customization to the nopCommerce source code as this change is not related to our products. The changes should be done in the CommonController.cs around line 536 - _queuedEmailService.InsertQueuedEmail(); just add the CC property to QueuedEmail object.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com