Close

no styling applied

visuasoft
9 years ago
#8967 Quote
We are having issues with the mega menu. We installed all themes from the themes bundle and their plugins, but the menu is rendering incorrectly:

see http://visuatemplate01.azurewebsites.net/ for sample
Boyko
9 years ago
#8968 Quote
visuasoft wrote:
We are having issues with the mega menu. We installed all themes from the themes bundle and their plugins, but the menu is rendering incorrectly:

see http://visuatemplate01.azurewebsites.net/ for sample

Hi visuasoft,

There is a known issue in nopCommerce that appears from time to time when the "Allow customer to select theme" setting is enabled. There are cases that nopCommerce thinks the user is still using the DefaultClean theme and that is why some of the plugins load the styling of the DefaultClean theme rather than of the selected theme.
This setting is used for demo purposes and not on live web sites as no one want their customers to change the theme in the store. We have reported this issue to nopCommerce team and hopefully they will fix it for the next release.
For the time being my advice is to disable this setting and to change the themes from the administration. This way everything should work as expected.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
visuasoft
9 years ago
#8969 Quote
Ok I disabled the setting, cleared the cache both server and client and even restarted the application. But the menu still does not render.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8974 Quote
visuasoft wrote:
Ok I disabled the setting, cleared the cache both server and client and even restarted the application. But the menu still does not render.

Hi visuasoft,

I guess that the wrong theme is still kept as generic attribute for the user you are using.
Have you tried to use another user (not logged in or a different one)?
If you still have problems please submit a ticket and provide us with the administration credentials, so that we can access the administration and check what might be wrong.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
visuasoft
9 years ago
#8977 Quote
OK I tried another user but the problem persists

you can login with:

user: [email protected]
pwd: welcome

thank you
tjm_uk
8 years ago
#9337 Quote
Is there any update to this topic?  I was running a trial version of mega menu and had the same issue in that the menu seemed to be from a previously used template.
tjm_uk
8 years ago
#9338 Quote
Small update - when the "You are running o trial version of Nop Mega Menu" is displayed the formatting is correct.  When that message is not shown the formatting is incorrect.
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9344 Quote
Hi,

Can you inspect the wrong styled element and tell us from where the styles that make it look wrong, are loaded ? 

You can use chrome debug tools to find the wrong styles and to get the path from where they are loaded. This image illustrates how to get the path to the styles.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team