Maybe at check box with the option for the customers on guestcheckout to be "real customers" instead of guest! And with the combination to skip the build in registration page.
Hop it make sens.
Could you please elaborate more on what you want ? Also, a screenshot will be very helpful.
I think he wants to "checkobx" or smth like this (maybe bellow "terms checkbox". Where client can check "Make order and create account".
When client check it. He make order and "register" in our shop, and he don't need create account next time. In order form he give us all data what we need to his profile.
1. Scenerio: we have free delivery when client cart is greater than 100$, and we want to show him promo tip: When he have 89$. "If you want a free shipment add something greater than 11$"?
Or "add 11$ to take 5% discount"
You can add this in widget admin panel, where we can choose discounts from created discounts in nopcommerce.
2. Is possible to move "pay in store" to billing address?
3. Is this plugin support cross selling?
The idea of creating account for the guest customers is really good. We will consider it after the holidays !
1. This is quite specific for your case. You can still achieve it with jQuery I guess. You can check the current "Order total" and if it is < 100 - you can show your message.
2. You can move the "pay in store" below the billing address, but not in it.
3. You can show the cross sell products on checkout page by going to RealOnePageCheckout.cshtml view and uncomment this:
P.S. - But keep in mind that deleting product(s) from the cart ( on checkout page ) won't trigger updating the cross sell products.
Hope this helps!