Close

One Page Checkout similar to nop-template checkout page

Boyko
9 years ago
#8904 Quote
digitalmbs wrote:

"more intuitive layout and logical flow" - I mean format it to billing, shipping, payment selection..in to flow rather than scattered. I really liked the way you have on your site. Also have a look at this site - www.sewmucheasier.com only 3 steps and you are out. Billing/Shipping, Payment, Shipment type done.

cheers,
Dan.

Hi Dan,

Please note that on the demo we have enabled all possible panels for demonstration purposes.
Of course you can remove some of the panels that are not needed i.e estimate shipping, gift cards etc. You can disable these panels from the nopCommerce administration.
In addition to this if you have only digital products in your shopping cart, like on our web site, then some of the panels are never shown i.e shipping address panel, shipping methods etc.

The plugin is very smart and all of the panels communicate between them. So if you update the cart and only products that don't require shipping are left in the cart then the shipping related panels will automatically disappear.
This way the customers can see and fill only the required information to make a checkout rather than seeing all panels.

We also made a new setting "Ship to same address", so that the customers don't have to type the same address twice if the addresses are the same.

I hope this information is useful!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
digitalmbs
9 years ago
#8907 Quote
I agree. Its all good very happy with this. So when should be expect release please?
Boyko
9 years ago
#8908 Quote
digitalmbs wrote:
I agree. Its all good very happy with this. So when should be expect release please?

Hi,

We just released the One Page Checkout plugin.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
digitalmbs
9 years ago
#8909 Quote
WOW. great thanks.
digitalmbs
9 years ago
#8910 Quote
Hello Team,

I have tried One Page checkout however since I am using Motion theme, checkout page is scarttered all over. Its not looking nice. Is it possible to email me the layout/css/chtml that you are using on your page so that I can match it on Motion theme please? 

Since this plugin (all others) are not part of 10 plugin which comes with Motion, those plugins dont have matching look and feel. I understand that. However for somebody like myself who have bought both Motion theme as well Ultimiate Plugin package are struggling to match look and fees. Particularly for One Page Checkout, Previous/Next they look so odd. It'd be good if you consider including theme specific css with plugin like how you have for Orange/Clasisc etc.

cheers,
Dan. 
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8911 Quote
digitalmbs wrote:
Hello Team,

I have tried One Page checkout however since I am using Motion theme, checkout page is scarttered all over. Its not looking nice. Is it possible to email me the layout/css/chtml that you are using on your page so that I can match it on Motion theme please? 

Since this plugin (all others) are not part of 10 plugin which comes with Motion, those plugins dont have matching look and feel. I understand that. However for somebody like myself who have bought both Motion theme as well Ultimiate Plugin package are struggling to match look and fees. Particularly for One Page Checkout, Previous/Next they look so odd. It'd be good if you consider including theme specific css with plugin like how you have for Orange/Clasisc etc.

cheers,
Dan. 

Hi Dan,

Please submit a ticket  to our system and we will send you the necessary files for the Motion theme.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com