Close

One Page Checkout similar to nop-template checkout page

digitalmbs
9 years ago
#8817 Quote
Hi,

How can we change checkout page to One Page Checkout similar to your checkout page at nop-template.com. That is all steps on single page with step no. 1..2..3..4 etc.

cheers,
Dan
Muntaser
9 years ago
#8820 Quote
they are working on it.. should be ready any day now. It should have been available a month ago but it seems they hit a snag.
Hopefully this week.
digitalmbs
9 years ago
#8821 Quote
Muntaser wrote:
they are working on it.. should be ready any day now. It should have been available a month ago but it seems they hit a snag.
Hopefully this week.

But they already have it on their site, so I assume it can't be that difficult.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8830 Quote
Hi guys,

Yes, we are working on a new Real One Page Checkout plugin that is similar to the one on Nop-Templates.com. The plan was to release it in February but we had to rewrite the whole plugin almost from scratch and that is why we are behind schedule. The plugin is almost done and will most probably be released at some point next week. We are testing it at the moment.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Muntaser
9 years ago
#8875 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi guys,

Yes, we are working on a new Real One Page Checkout plugin that is similar to the one on Nop-Templates.com. The plan was to release it in February but we had to rewrite the whole plugin almost from scratch and that is why we are behind schedule. The plugin is almost done and will most probably be released at some point next week. We are testing it at the moment.

Any day now :P
digitalmbs
9 years ago
#8877 Quote
Muntaser wrote:
Hi guys,

Any day now :P

Guys...don't pressure them..we need their support to get this wonderful feature. I am sure with in next few days we will get it. Can't wait to see it on my site LOL
Boyko
9 years ago
#8883 Quote
Hi guys,

We plan to release the plugin this week.
Here is a link to the plugin demo with a walkthrough, which is still in progress but can get an idea of how the plugin works.

Any feedback is much appreciated!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
digitalmbs
9 years ago
#8884 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi guys,

We plan to release the plugin this week.
Here is a link to the plugin demo with a walkthrough, which is still in progress but can get an idea of how the plugin works.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Wow thanks Boyko, can't wait to see it on my site. I have checked out DEMO, here are my thoughts.

1) How about putting a steps numbers i.e. 1. Billing Address, 2 Shipping Address 3. Shipping Method. Just to make it easier to follow 1.2.3.4.5 etc.
2) Also, good to consider more intuitive layout and logic flow.
Finally, it will be major win if
3) Plugin can allow for up sale opportunity i.e. to suggest one or two extra related item (with discount if possible) to be added to order straight away by press of a button right there. I know its a big ask but it will be big winner. I am amazed with how powerful this is whenever I am on Vista Print website - check out here www.vistaprint.com.au

Otherwise it really looks good.

cheers.
D
Boyko
9 years ago
#8887 Quote
digitalmbs wrote:

Wow thanks Boyko, can't wait to see it on my site. I have checked out DEMO, here are my thoughts.

1) How about putting a steps numbers i.e. 1. Billing Address, 2 Shipping Address 3. Shipping Method. Just to make it easier to follow 1.2.3.4.5 etc.
2) Also, good to consider more intuitive layout and logic flow.
Finally, it will be major win if
3) Plugin can allow for up sale opportunity i.e. to suggest one or two extra related item (with discount if possible) to be added to order straight away by press of a button right there. I know its a big ask but it will be big winner. I am amazed with how powerful this is whenever I am on Vista Print website - check out here www.vistaprint.com.au

Otherwise it really looks good.

cheers.
D

Hi D,

Thank you for the feedback!

1. You can easily add numbers by a little modification in the code.

2. What do you mean by "more intuitive layout and logic flow"?

3. We can add cross sell products, which the store owner defines, and integrate our Ajax Cart plugin, so that the customers can add items to the cart without leaving the checkout page. But this can be done only if you have our Ajax Cart plugin installed otherwise you will be redirected to the product page when you click the Add to cart. So we will not introduce this in the first release of the plugin but will think about adding it in the next releases.

Many thanks again for the feedback!

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
digitalmbs
9 years ago
#8897 Quote
Boyko wrote:

2. What do you mean by "more intuitive layout and logic flow"?

3. We can add cross sell products, which the store owner defines, and integrate our Ajax Cart plugin, so that the customers can add items to the cart without leaving the checkout page. But this can be done only if you have our Ajax Cart plugin installed otherwise you will be redirected to the product page when you click the Add to cart. So we will not introduce this in the first release of the plugin but will think about adding it in the next releases.

Many thanks again for the feedback!

Hi Thanks Boyko,

"more intuitive layout and logical flow" - I mean format it to billing, shipping, payment selection..in to flow rather than scattered. I really liked the way you have on your site. Also have a look at this site - www.sewmucheasier.com only 3 steps and you are out. Billing/Shipping, Payment, Shipment type done.

cheers,
Dan.