Close

Feature Requests

Support
9 years ago
#8233 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Tiffany Theme for nopCommerce.
violabg
9 years ago
#8358 Quote
It would be nice if we could insert our own color preset for the theme.
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8359 Quote
Hello,
You can change the already defined presets.
To do that you just have to follow a fiew steps.
First you have to locate the style.css file in your Themes / Tiffany / Content / CSS folder in your nopCommerce installation. There you will find in the beginning of the code a commented  COLOR SCHEMES heading. Below there are lists of grouped selectors starting with .color-sugar or .color-dove with background values of HEX color code(e.g. #ab9683), which you can change with the one you want to display.

After that you just have to select the color preset from the administration / Plugins / Tiffany Theme / Settings.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
daronettech
8 years ago
#9407 Quote
There is way to add another present theme?

i need to be 4 present theme instead of 3.

i put this:

$('<div class="radionButton"><input id="_Preset_New" name="Preset" type="radio" value="New"> <label for="_Preset_New"> New</label></div>').insertAfter( '.theme-color .adminData .radionButton:last' );

on admin.js, this add another radio button but dont save it.
A
Deni
8 years ago
#9412 Quote
daronettech wrote:
There is way to add another present theme?

i need to be 4 present theme instead of 3.

i put this:

$('<div class="radionButton"><input id="_Preset_New" name="Preset" type="radio" value="New"> <label for="_Preset_New"> New</label></div>').insertAfter( '.theme-color .adminData .radionButton:last' );

on admin.js, this add another radio button but dont save it.

Hi, 

At the moment this is not possible as functionality and you can not achieve it via JS. But you can always change one of the existing color presets to the colors you like. Just go to the \Themes\Tiffany\Content\cssstyles.css file and edit the CSS for the one of the three presets.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com