Close

Feature Requests

hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#10519 Quote
hanz wrote:
Hi Hristian,

Thanks for your reply. My mistake, I placed it in the wrong forum. I'm talking about Ajax Filters plugin.

What I mean is following: I have a few products, for instance sweater 1, sweater 2 and sweater 3

I have for instance 2 specifications:

style (men, women, kids)
color (red, white, blue)

Suppose I have the categories:
Home - teamwear - sweaters
Home - women - sweaters

In the first category I want both filters (style and color) to be visible
In the second category I do not need the filter style, (since it's a category for women), so I only want to filter on colors there.

So basically what I want is a setting to disable specific filters per category. Hope it's more clear so, if not please let me know.

Hi Hanz,

There is no built-in feature for excluding certain specifications or product attributes for a given category. However, you can achieve this by slightly modifying the code. Find and open \Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters\Views\SpecificationFilter7Spikes\SpecificationFilter.cshtml and after this:

@foreach (SpecificationFilterGroup specificationFilterGroup in Model.SpecificationFilterGroups)
{

place this:

if (Model.CategoryId == 1 && specificationFilterGroup.Name == "Style")
{
    continue;
}

where "1" is the categoryId that you don't want to have the "Style" specification.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
hanz
8 years ago
#10522 Quote
Cool, thanks a lot!
StrokaInternet
4 years ago
#21003 Quote
It would be great if you could extend filter for stock availability or stock availability by warehouses. In case if store supports pickup at store you could filter by desired warehouse. Please let me know if you ever think about that functionality.

Best regards
Boyko
4 years ago
#21005 Quote
StrokaInternet wrote:
It would be great if you could extend filter for stock availability or stock availability by warehouses. In case if store supports pickup at store you could filter by desired warehouse. Please let me know if you ever think about that functionality.

Best regards

Hi StrokaInternet,

Thank you for your suggestion!

We will let you know if we decide to implement this in the future.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
LindenSims
3 years ago
#21440 Quote
I would very much appreciate the ability to create more than one Ajax Filters Pro toolbar and display them in different widget zones.
Boyko
3 years ago
#21443 Quote
LindenSims wrote:
I would very much appreciate the ability to create more than one Ajax Filters Pro toolbar and display them in different widget zones.

You can easily change the widget zone by modifying this file in the plugin: SupportedWidgetZones.xml

Please note that you can't have the toolbar more than once on the same page and also for other places on the website you might need a different styling.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team