Close

Feature Requests

Support
9 years ago
#7918 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Ajax Filters Pro plugin for nopCommerce.
deselt
9 years ago
#7984 Quote
1. it would be nice if it have option select only certain category in menu (not everyone want to filter all store)
2. be able hide category filter ( don't make sense show category selection if you have filter on category page)
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#7986 Quote
deselt wrote:
1. it would be nice if it have option select only certain category in menu (not everyone want to filter all store)
2. be able hide category filter ( don't make sense show category selection if you have filter on category page)

Hi Deselt,

Thank you for the suggestions.

Please suggest them in our UserVoice portal and we might consider adding them in the future releases of the plugin.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
shvager87
9 years ago
#9044 Quote
It would be great to hide filters below if selected category don't use them.
 For example Category1 has filter F1, Category2 has filter F2. If I select Category2 then filter F1 will hide from panel
http://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/7577961-nop-ajax-filters-pro
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#9061 Quote
shvager87 wrote:
It would be great to hide filters below if selected category don't use them.
 For example Category1 has filter F1, Category2 has filter F2. If I select Category2 then filter F1 will hide from panel
http://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/7577961-nop-ajax-filters-pro

Hi shvager87,

I'm not sure that I understand you. Currently, if you select Category 1 it will display the specification attributes of products that belongs to Category 1 only. Please explain it in more details and if possible provide some screenshots.

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
vietinini
8 years ago
#9301 Quote
It would be nice to be able to set the sorting order (Ascending/descending) by attributes
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9318 Quote
vietinini wrote:
It would be nice to be able to set the sorting order (Ascending/descending) by attributes

Hi vietinini,

Currently there is no such way do to this.

Please suggest your idea to our UserVoice portal, and if the people vote for it we will implement it.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
hanz
8 years ago
#10493 Quote
It would be nice to have the ability to disable certain filters for a specific category.

Suppose I have the categories:

Hoem - teamwear - sweaters
Home - women - sweaters

I have products that I want to show up in both categories.

In the first category I want to filter on style (men/women/kids) and on colors
In the second category I don't want to filter on style and only want to see the color filter.
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#10501 Quote
hanz wrote:
It would be nice to have the ability to disable certain filters for a specific category.

Hoem - teamwear - sweaters
Home - women - sweaters

I have products that I want to show up in both categories.

In the first category I want to filter on style (men/women/kids) and on colors
In the second category I don't want to filter on style and only want to see the color filter.

Hi Hanz,

Could you please elaborate more on what you want, because I'm not sure that I understand you correctly. Also, are you talking about Ajax Filters plugin or Ajax Filters Pro.

Looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
hanz
8 years ago
#10508 Quote
Hi Hristian,

Thanks for your reply. My mistake, I placed it in the wrong forum. I'm talking about Ajax Filters plugin.

What I mean is following: I have a few products, for instance sweater 1, sweater 2 and sweater 3

I have for instance 2 specifications:

style (men, women, kids)
color (red, white, blue)

Home - teamwear - sweaters
Home - women - sweaters

In the first category I want both filters (style and color) to be visible 
In the second category I do not need the filter style, (since it's a category for women), so I only want to filter on colors there.

So basically what I want is a setting to disable specific filters per category. Hope it's more clear so, if not please let me know.