Close

Bugs

Support
5 years ago
#1254 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 996
PM
Please give us your feedback here if you have any problems with the Nop Jewelry Theme.
ssikora
5 years ago
#1498 Quote
Avatar
  • 24
PM
Greetings,

I am unable to use gift cards with the jewelry theme as when I try to add them to the card they say please enter name and email address for recipient but there are no fields displayed in which to enter this information. Please let me know what you find.

Thanks,
Scott
IvanStoyanov
5 years ago
#1502 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 269
PM
ssikora wrote:
Greetings,

I am unable to use gift cards with the jewelry theme as when I try to add them to the card they say please enter name and email address for recipient but there are no fields displayed in which to enter this information. Please let me know what you find.

Thanks,
Scott


Hi Scott,

When you click the Add to cart button on a category page, a popup should appear that contains the Recipient's Name and Recipient's Email fields see this link for demo: http://demos.nop-templates.com/c/18/gift-cards

If you are no a product page(you have clicked on a gift card) and you click on the Add to cart button, without populating the Recipient's Name and Recipient's Email fields a notification popup will appear. The popup does not contain the fields. The fields are located under the Nop Quick Tabs, a little down the page. You may have gotten confused by the location of the Add to cart button, because in the DarkOrange theme it is located after the fields http://demos.nop-templates.com/p/1/5-virtual-gift-card

Anyways there should be no problem with your gift card.

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
ssikora
5 years ago
#1504 Quote
Avatar
  • 24
PM
Thanks for the response.

My problem is that there are no fields to fill in. I have a virtual gift card set up - I've also tried it with the physical one as well - and there simply aren't fields available to fill out. I can send you pictures or if you can PM me I can give you the link to try it. I don't want to paste it in here.
Boyko
5 years ago
#1506 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1399
PM
ssikora wrote:
Thanks for the response.

My problem is that there are no fields to fill in. I have a virtual gift card set up - I've also tried it with the physical one as well - and there simply aren't fields available to fill out. I can send you pictures or if you can PM me I can give you the link to try it. I don't want to paste it in here.


Hi ssikora,

Please send us an email (support at nop-templates.com) with the link to the Gift Card product, so that we can take a look.

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
MattyLB
4 years ago
#3563 Quote
Avatar
  • 40
PM
News articles are not getting space applied between paragraphs. I had similar issues with NeoFashion theme and you fixed most of those, however, this one is still an issue for Jewelry responsive. Here is a link to an example, though I had to add white "." between each paragraph to make the page layout properly for my customers.

Thanks :)
Support
4 years ago
#3565 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 996
PM
Hi MATTYLB,

Thank you for your feedback. We have fixed that and uploaded the fix on our site. You can either download the theme again and replace the Themes/Jewelry/Content/css/styles.css file with the one from the package or just edit it in a text editor as shown below:

line 140:

.category-description p,
.manufacturer-description p,
.full-description p,
.topic-html-content p,
.topic-page p,
.post-body p,
.news-body p
{
  margin: 10px 0;
}

The line in bold is the added selector that needs to present.

Hope that helps!
doyoubake
4 years ago
#4491 Quote
Avatar
  • 5
PM
Support wrote:
Please give us your feedback here if you have any problems with the Nop Jewelry Theme.


I'm having a customer issue that was reported twice now and I am not sure how to fix it

Here's is what has been happening with two customer issues so far

he problem I am having now is when I go to "checkout", it wont let me go any further. Two days ago, it let me put in my address and enter my other info. but when I went to enter my debit card number it wouldnt go any further. it keep going back to the same screen (the one where I enter my card number).

It looks like its looping back - its the second time I've heard the problem in only launching 2 weeks ago and i'm just wondering if its a bigger problem than I know and I'm losing orders because of the looping problem.

Please advise
Boyko
4 years ago
#4492 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1399
PM
doyoubake wrote:

I'm having a customer issue that was reported twice now and I am not sure how to fix it

Here's is what has been happening with two customer issues so far

he problem I am having now is when I go to "checkout", it wont let me go any further. Two days ago, it let me put in my address and enter my other info. but when I went to enter my debit card number it wouldnt go any further. it keep going back to the same screen (the one where I enter my card number).

It looks like its looping back - its the second time I've heard the problem in only launching 2 weeks ago and i'm just wondering if its a bigger problem than I know and I'm losing orders because of the looping problem.

Please advise


Hi doyoubake,

We can't really say that this is a problem in the template most probably it is not as the template itself is styling + additional functionality with the plugins but none of the plugins is related to the checkout process.
The possible reasons to your problem could be the payment method that you are using or any modifications (if you have done any at all).
If you can provide us a link to your web site we should be able to take a look and advice.
Any additional information would be much appreciated i.e what browser are you using and the steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks

Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
MattyLB
4 years ago
#4495 Quote
Avatar
  • 40
PM
Boyko wrote:

I'm having a customer issue that was reported twice now and I am not sure how to fix it

Here's is what has been happening with two customer issues so far

he problem I am having now is when I go to "checkout", it wont let me go any further. Two days ago, it let me put in my address and enter my other info. but when I went to enter my debit card number it wouldnt go any further. it keep going back to the same screen (the one where I enter my card number).

It looks like its looping back - its the second time I've heard the problem in only launching 2 weeks ago and i'm just wondering if its a bigger problem than I know and I'm losing orders because of the looping problem.

Please advise

Hi doyoubake,

We can't really say that this is a problem in the template most probably it is not as the template itself is styling + additional functionality with the plugins but none of the plugins is related to the checkout process.
The possible reasons to your problem could be the payment method that you are using or any modifications (if you have done any at all).
If you can provide us a link to your web site we should be able to take a look and advice.
Any additional information would be much appreciated i.e what browser are you using and the steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks



Try having the customer delete the browser cache and cookies. And you should also clear the NC app cache & restart the program in admin - especially if this happened after changing the checkout style, a shipping plugin or payment plugin. Hope that helps!