Close

Bugs

justinhof
8 years ago
#9823 Quote
I have installed the new version from 3.6 and this does not fix the issue. Any chance you can take a look?
https://www.propellerdepot.com/outboard-propellers

Stefan wrote:
The theme does not load correctly when you set the view to be list by default, instead of grid. It loads the item details as a hover animation instead of block. If you filter, etc. it loads correctly. Any reason why this would be happening?

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your feedback!

This issue had been already fixed! In order to integrate the fix, just go to your My Downloads section and download the theme again. Then just replace the Themes/Nitro folder with the one from the downloaded package. If you have made any customization, you will need to replace the Themes/Nitro/Views/Catalog folder.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue!
Deni
8 years ago
#9826 Quote
justinhof wrote:
I have installed the new version from 3.6 and this does not fix the issue. Any chance you can take a look?

Hi, 

I can see that on your test site (http://nop.deepblueyachtsupply.com/outboard-boat-props) everything looks fine. Please check if you have any differences between the two sites files. I believe you just missed to merge some of the changes in the theme. More specifically the file that may cause the problem is this: \Themes\Nitro\Views\Catalog\CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml - check it first.

Let us know if you need any further help !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
justinhof
8 years ago
#9832 Quote
I have narrowed the issue down to the fact that I have a multi-site setup, with each site using a different theme from Nop Templates. However, the Category page that is used is always from one theme, not specifically the theme that is specified for the site.

Is there any way to have only one theme available as a plugin to one site? That way the routing only looks at the one theme folder?

Deni wrote:

Hi, 

I can see that on your test site (http://nop.deepblueyachtsupply.com/outboard-boat-props) everything looks fine. Please check if you have any differences between the two sites files. I believe you just missed to merge some of the changes in the theme. More specifically the file that may cause the problem is this: \Themes\Nitro\Views\Catalog\CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml - check it first.

Let us know if you need any further help !
luyendav
8 years ago
#11925 Quote
We have got error page when enter product detail page after update theme to NopNitroTheme_3.7.465.19692. Home page still work correctly.
In addition, this error still appear when we update to NopNitroTheme_3.7.475.19728 so we revert to NopNitroTheme_3.7.428.19570 that this page work fine but facebook shop does not show is featured product (report bugs: https://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/2548/bugs#11890).
Here is error log:
[code]Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.
Chi tiết cho mục log.Nội dung đầy đủ của Thông điệp:  System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductSpecificationModel]', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'System.Int32'. at System.Web.Mvc.ViewDataDictionary`1.SetModel(Object value) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewDataDictionary..ctor(ViewDataDictionary dictionary) at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage`1.SetViewData(ViewDataDictionary viewData) at System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance) at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web
Deni
8 years ago
#11928 Quote
Hi luyendav, 

I have just tested the theme and it is working fine in its product page.

Please check carefully that you have upgraded everything. If you have any difficulties with that, please submit a ticket, so we can take a look at your site and help you more.

Regards !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
luyendav
8 years ago
#11930 Quote
Deni wrote:
Hi luyendav, 

I have just tested the theme and it is working fine in its product page.

Please check carefully that you have upgraded everything. If you have any difficulties with that, please submit a ticket, so we can take a look at your site and help you more.

Regards !

Thanks for your supports.
I will try upgrade to newest version.
In older version (NopNitroTheme_3.7.428.19570) everything work well.
soheila2014
7 years ago
#12713 Quote
hi
when i install a new theme (for example Nitro), when i click on "Nop Nitro Theme-->Settings", The following error occurs:

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'SevenSpikes.Theme.Nitro.Models.Admin.NitroThemeSettingsModel' does not contain a definition for 'EnabledAsWidget' and no extension method 'EnabledAsWidget' accepting a first argument of type 'SevenSpikes.Theme.Nitro.Models.Admin.NitroThemeSettingsModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 120:"html", 800, 47, false);
Line 121:
Line 122:           Write(Html.FieldIdFor(model => model.EnabledAsWidget));
Line 123:
Line 124:EndContext("~/Views/NitroThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.Nitro.Views.NitroThemeAdmin.Settings.cs" +

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\vs\eb212c0b\98b85492\App_Web_sevenspikes.theme.nitro.views.nitrothemeadmin.settings.cshtml.a158a3bc._49_xm6b.0.cs    Line: 122
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12714 Quote
soheila2014 wrote:
hi
when i install a new theme (for example Nitro), when i click on "Nop Nitro Theme-->Settings", The following error occurs:

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'SevenSpikes.Theme.Nitro.Models.Admin.NitroThemeSettingsModel' does not contain a definition for 'EnabledAsWidget' and no extension method 'EnabledAsWidget' accepting a first argument of type 'SevenSpikes.Theme.Nitro.Models.Admin.NitroThemeSettingsModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 120:"html", 800, 47, false);
Line 121:
Line 122:           Write(Html.FieldIdFor(model => model.EnabledAsWidget));
Line 123:
Line 124:EndContext("~/Views/NitroThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.Nitro.Views.NitroThemeAdmin.Settings.cs" +

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\vs\eb212c0b\98b85492\App_Web_sevenspikes.theme.nitro.views.nitrothemeadmin.settings.cshtml.a158a3bc._49_xm6b.0.cs    Line: 122

Hi,

It looks like that you are using a different version of the Core plugin and the Nop Nitro theme plugin. Please download the latest version of our site and you won't have any problems. You can follow this article if you need any help: http://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-theme

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
soheila2014
7 years ago
#12717 Quote
thank you very much Hristian. the problem was solved.