Close

Mega Menu with Furniture Theme and IE browser

unclescrooge
9 years ago
#5945 Quote
Hello,

Which IE webbrowsers are Mega Menu compatible with?

IE8 do not work, is this browser to old to use with the Mega Menu plug in?

We are using NopCommerce 3.30 with furniture theme version 3.30 we received reports from users indicating that IE did not work so well with the Mega Menu plug in installed.

Best regards

Magnus
Boyko
9 years ago
#5984 Quote
unclescrooge wrote:
Hello,

Which IE webbrowsers are Mega Menu compatible with?

IE8 do not work, is this browser to old to use with the Mega Menu plug in?

We are using NopCommerce 3.30 with furniture theme version 3.30 we received reports from users indicating that IE did not work so well with the Mega Menu plug in installed.

Best regards

Magnus

Hi Magnus,

You already asked the same question in another post and we have replied to it here.

Please don't duplicate forum posts.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
carrielr01
8 years ago
#9723 Quote
It wasn't answered in either post.   Can someone please answer this question.  The mega-menu is not rendering properly in Internet Explorer (IE) at all.   I'm using NOP Commerce 3.5 with the Art Factory theme.  It works great in Chrome, but IE is a wreck.
hristo
8 years ago
#9734 Quote
carrielr01,

the issue in Art Factory theme is different. In order to fix it you need to add this piece of code in your "ie8-fix.css" file:

.mega-menu .dropdown {
  background: #fff;
}

Or just wait for a while and then update your theme, we'll try to implement the fix until the end of the day.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
carrielr01
8 years ago
#9788 Quote
The problem is not with the background.  The problem is that the menu becomes one huge line along the left side of the screen.   My site is internal only right now because I'm hesitant to even launch it with the IE issues.   I cannot understand why it looks find on the NOP templates site in IE, but when I download it and install it, it renders horribly wrong.  

I will post back if I can get an image in here.
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#9795 Quote
carrielr01 wrote:
The problem is not with the background.  The problem is that the menu becomes one huge line along the left side of the screen.   My site is internal only right now because I'm hesitant to even launch it with the IE issues.   I cannot understand why it looks find on the NOP templates site in IE, but when I download it and install it, it renders horribly wrong.  

I will post back if I can get an image in here.

Please make sure that you are using the proper version of IE browser, but not with 'Quirks mode' or something else turned on (turn off all the emulation if there are some). And also please send us a link to screenshot of the problem.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com