Close

Feature Requests

Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#8934 Quote
Hi there,
The problem comes from the width of the third  payment method. Actually all of the methods must be images with same width, otherwise you must set different width to every single element. In your case first two elements are OK because of the same width they have.
To fix the problem for the third element you need to add this code in the 'styles.css' file(please find the code below and add just the bold one text):
.accepted-payment-methods .method3 {
    background-position: -118px 0;
    width: 110px;}

I notice that in your payment method image sprite you have 2 more images. You can show all  of it by adding 2 more list items in the 'footer' view and then by using the 'background-position' CSS property just set the background images from the 'payment-icons' sprite.  
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#10572 Quote
It would be nice to be able to have a "enable" or "disable" option for the picture associated with the vendor page. Although the web site uses pictures for products and categories, it's not always necessary to have vendor pictures. Something to think about. 
Boyko
8 years ago
#10579 Quote
nonam wrote:
It would be nice to be able to have a "enable" or "disable" option for the picture associated with the vendor page. Although the web site uses pictures for products and categories, it's not always necessary to have vendor pictures. Something to think about. 

Hi nonam,

I agree with you that such functionality will be useful but this needs to be a setting in nopCommerce since the theme needs to have all the available elements properly styled. So if there is a picture element for the vendor the theme needs to display it properly.
You can suggest it in the nopCommerce forums and they might do it for the next release of nopCommerce.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nonam
8 years ago
#10584 Quote
OK. That's also what I had thought. This was the first place I actually requested this feature and I was referred back to you.

See the following post:

Posted: January 07, 2016 at 5:12 PM QUOTE #159031
Is there any way at all to disable the picture icon in the vendor home page?  I have created vendors but it seems that I absolutely need to add a picture for my vendors, which I am not really interested of doing. I have tried to look at the vendor details page for checkmark or under vendor settings but could not find anything. 

Am using Nop 3.7 with ArtFactory

Thanks!
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful
sohelcse10_duet
sohelcse10_duet
Total Posts: 287
PM
Posted: January 09, 2016 at 4:45 AM QUOTE #159295
No. There is no Admin setting for vendor picture enable/disable. You can talk with ArtFactory theme team. If you want to try yourself then goto Vendor.cshtml file into ArtFactory theme Product folder.And then comment out the picture section.
Boyko
8 years ago
#10586 Quote
nonam wrote:
OK. That's also what I had thought. This was the first place I actually requested this feature and I was referred back to you.

See the following post:

Posted: January 07, 2016 at 5:12 PM QUOTE #159031
Is there any way at all to disable the picture icon in the vendor home page?  I have created vendors but it seems that I absolutely need to add a picture for my vendors, which I am not really interested of doing. I have tried to look at the vendor details page for checkmark or under vendor settings but could not find anything. 

Am using Nop 3.7 with ArtFactory

Thanks!
sohelcse10_duet
sohelcse10_duet
Total Posts: 287
PM
Posted: January 09, 2016 at 4:45 AM QUOTE #159295
No. There is no Admin setting for vendor picture enable/disable. You can talk with ArtFactory theme team. If you want to try yourself then goto Vendor.cshtml file into ArtFactory theme Product folder.And then comment out the picture section.

Hi nonam,

This guy "sohelcse10_duet" that has replied to you, has just stated the obvious that there is no such setting in nopCommerce to remove the vendor pictures. Of course you can achieve this by customizing the Razor views but I guess your suggestion was to have this out of the box in the theme/nopCommerce.
I will suggest this on your behalf in the nopCommerce forums. I am sure the nopCommerce team will create a new issue (see all issues) for this and plan it for the next release as it definitely makes sense.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nonam
8 years ago
#10587 Quote
That' wonderful! Thank you! Great working with you all. 
Boyko
8 years ago
#10604 Quote
nonam wrote:
That' wonderful! Thank you! Great working with you all. 

Hi nonam,

We suggested this to the nopCommerce team in the forum and they created an issue for it.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nonam
8 years ago
#10605 Quote
Thank you guys!
nonam
7 years ago
#12558 Quote
Hi guys:

In NopCommerce 3.8, I see that the vendor picture is still mandatory. This is a pain for me. I also notice that in the new admin design for the Mega Menu, WHICH I LOVE BY THE WAY!, there is a CSS Classes field and am wondering if this is where I could possibly add something to remove the vendor picture. If so, what would I need to put in that field? I am using the Nop 3.8 without the source code to simplify my life as a store owner and website manager!

Please help! Thanks!
Peter.Zhekov
7 years ago
#12568 Quote
Hi nonam,

You noticed right that you can set a class for the 'Mega menu' plugin, and then you can use this class to customize the plugin. In your case you can add the class 'NoImageMnaufacturers' and then all you need to do is to add the following code in the 'Custom Head Styles':

.NoImageMnaufacturers .manufacturers .box li {
display: none;
}

You can find the 'Custom Head Styles' section in 'Administration --> Nop Templates --> Themes --> Nop Art Factory --> Settings'.
I believe this is what you want to accomplish.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com