Close

Feature Requests

Support
9 years ago
#5918 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop ArtFactory Theme for nopCommerce.
chroni
9 years ago
#7471 Quote
One Feature would be great:
We sell organic fashion for kids. T-shirts, Skirts etc.. have all different colours and the right colour is  important at the product level but if want to search for colors there are awful a lot possibilities of different "blues" and "reds".

So grouping of colours with kind of colorbar woule be great  (Group of blue colors,....) where all shades of blue are selected.

I hope it is unterstood what i mean.

Greetings
chris
Boyko
9 years ago
#7474 Quote
chroni wrote:
We sell organic fashion for kids. T-shirts, Skirts etc.. have all different colours and the right colour is  important at the product level but if want to search for colors there are awful a lot possibilities of different "blues" and "reds".

So grouping of colours with kind of colorbar woule be great  (Group of blue colors,....) where all shades of blue are selected.

Greetings
chris

Hi Chris,

Have you seen this on any existing web site, so that you can provide a link for us to see it in action?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
chroni
9 years ago
#7496 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Greetings
chris

Hi Chris,

Have you seen this on any existing web site, so that you can provide a link for us to see it in action?

Thanks

check out (site is german) there you have a color picker (Farbe).
http://de.dawanda.com/kinder/

But it should not be like this (colors should be grouped) and more colors should be presentable.
I have some ideas I can send you a screenshot if you like
chroni
9 years ago
#7497 Quote
Maybe this is already implemented. If so i would appreciate feedback how it could be done :)

1.) it would be great to tell nopcommerce where the additional category text should be placed (Without coding) . I know its just a minor change and not a big deal to change but it would be very useful (even better would be splitting posibility --> this part head --> this part bottom)

2.) It would be great to add additional text (or better topics) to product tags. Which then could be used for landing pages and improve ranking.

greetings
chris
Boyko
9 years ago
#7503 Quote
chroni wrote:
Maybe this is already implemented. If so i would appreciate feedback how it could be done :)

1.) it would be great to tell nopcommerce where the additional category text should be placed (Without coding) . I know its just a minor change and not a big deal to change but it would be very useful (even better would be splitting posibility --> this part head --> this part bottom)

2.) It would be great to add additional text (or better topics) to product tags. Which then could be used for landing pages and improve ranking.

greetings
chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the suggestions!
I think all these should be integrated in nopCommerce as a core functionality rather than as a plugin (this is how we extend nopCommerce).
So you can suggest them to the nopCommerce team in the nopCommerce forums.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
9 years ago
#7504 Quote
chroni wrote:

check out (site is german) there you have a color picker (Farbe).
http://de.dawanda.com/kinder/

But it should not be like this (colors should be grouped) and more colors should be presentable.
I have some ideas I can send you a screenshot if you like

Hi chroni,

Thank you for the suggestion!

Here you can see how the Ajax Filters allow you to filter by color attributes. This functionality is possible only because of the Ajax Filters plugin and it is not present in the core nopCommerce (you can't filter by attributes in nopCommerce). To make the things simple the Ajax Filters get the attributes of all the products in a given category and shows them. So if you want to make some grouping it will be very hard to be implemented primary because there is no easy way to make the administration of the attributes to support grouping (a lot of changes in the core nopCommerce will be needed).

Hope this information is useful!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
menaledezma
9 years ago
#8068 Quote
Hello

Styles for the functionality of "facebook shop"?

Can create as part of the theme?

Best regards
Boyko
9 years ago
#8069 Quote
menaledezma wrote:
Hello

Styles for the functionality of "facebook shop"?

Can create as part of the theme?

Best regards

Hi menaledezma,

Please suggest your idea in our UserVoice portal.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
KALL
9 years ago
#8932 Quote
Would you be able to tell me why the payment logo's in the grey footer on my website https://www.kallola.nl are partly invisible? Has is something to do with that we changed the product descriptions in product overview from 1 line to 2 lines >

for example see product overview https://www.kallola.nl/NL/sokken.

Many thanks for your help in advance!