Close

Serious issue with .NET 4.5 framework

codicezerouno
11 years ago
#1563 Quote
Scenario 2.

Yes, I do the change in web.config.

This is the exception generated when plugin manager try to load "anywhere slider pluging"

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +4
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +61
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +3092

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
]
Boyko
11 years ago
#1564 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
Scenario 2.

Yes, I do the change in web.config.

This is the exception generated when plugin manager try to load "anywhere slider pluging"

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +4
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +61
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +3092

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
]

Hi,

Please change the version of fluentvalidation in the web.config like this:

<bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-3.3.1.0" newVersion="3.4.6.0" />

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
codicezerouno
11 years ago
#1565 Quote
Oh, yeah!

That's so simple. Sorry guy, sometimes my eyes won't to see simple things!

Thank you, have a nice weekend.
Boyko
11 years ago
#1566 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
Oh, yeah!

That's so simple. Sorry guy, sometimes my eyes won't to see simple things!

Thank you, have a nice weekend.

Hi codicezerouno,

Thank you for the feedback!Now we need to update our blog post.

Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
anand.ads
11 years ago
#2462 Quote
Hi,

I am using nopcommerce 2.80 source code and downloaded "

I have configure "ultimatecollection pluging" with the paid version and try to install on my dev machine but while loading cloudzoom or quicktab plunging its throwing error. ( fluent validation error) which I have already fix at start of the complie the solution with the help of

http://www.nop-templates.com/ blog/29/step-by-step-guide-for-solving-of-the-nopcommerce-fluentvalidation-and-net-45-problem.

but its working fine with quickview and Ajaxfilter pluging.

I think cloudzoom and quicktab is not complied with latest Net 4.5 with fluent validation 3.4.6.0 dll

pleasea look into this issue,
Boyko
11 years ago
#2472 Quote
anand.ads wrote:
Hi,

I am using nopcommerce 2.80 source code and downloaded "

I have configure "ultimatecollection pluging" with the paid version and try to install on my dev machine but while loading cloudzoom or quicktab plunging its throwing error. ( fluent validation error) which I have already fix at start of the complie the solution with the help of

http://www.nop-templates.com/ blog/29/step-by-step-guide-for-solving-of-the-nopcommerce-fluentvalidation-and-net-45-problem.

but its working fine with quickview and Ajaxfilter pluging.

I think cloudzoom and quicktab is not complied with latest Net 4.5 with fluent validation 3.4.6.0 dll

pleasea look into this issue,

Hi Anand,

All our plugins are compiled with exactly the assembly versions that nopCommerce 2.8 comes with.
Otherwise they wouldn't work with nopCommerce 2.8.
You have already sent an email with a screenshot of the error that you get.
By looking at the error massage it seems that FluentValidation assembly version 3.4.6.0 could not be found.
This is strange as nopCommerce 2.8 comes with FluentValidation 3.4.6.0.
Please check the Bin folder of your web site and you will find there FluentValidation.dll file.
Please right click on it and then choose the Details tab in the popup window.
Please let us know what is the version of this file (it should be 3.4.6.0).
Please check your email and rely to it as there is no point to flood the forum with this.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team