Close

Feature Requests

[email protected]
11 years ago
#1580 Quote
Hi Boyko,

Could you please let us know if you are doing any design upgrades to the Electronic theme to look more modern and colourful. Atleast with 2.7..

We really wanna see electronics theme more professional, flashy and as a premium theme. There is already a post for it in voice portal.

thanks,
jeevan

Boyko wrote:
Hi,

We use electronic theme for our site. I have a Suggestion. The theme is basically grey, you should provide a plugin to change the theme colours so that customers would choose their specific colours for their site.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for the suggestion!
Would you mind proposing it in our UserVoice portal?
Also if you could elaborate more on this i.e which colors to be changed etc.

Many thanks in advance!

Nop-Templates Support Team
Boyko
11 years ago
#1583 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi Boyko,

Could you please let us know if you are doing any design upgrades to the Electronic theme to look more modern and colourful. Atleast with 2.7..

We really wanna see electronics theme more professional, flashy and as a premium theme. There is already a post for it in voice portal.

thanks,
jeevan

Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for posting in our user voice portal!
We do not have plans to change the design of the Electronics theme as there are already a lot of people that use the theme and their web sites a live. They would not be very happy to see that their store has changes after an upgrade to newer nopCommerce version.
What makes sense though is to have some plugin that will allow store owners to change some of the colors. I believe this is what you would really benefit from.

Many thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
11 years ago
#1584 Quote
Even I use Electronics Theme for our website. And we wish to stick to nop-templates for your exclusive plugins and support. Thats your USP.

But, we got many comments from our users and associates to have a more professional website design interms of look and feel. No offence, what they mean is colours and buttons etc...we tried changing the few colours and etc but not very appealing. Yes, as you said a plugin would suffice the need. Who ever wish to can go for it.

I have a question, nopcommerce say they are making a user friendly design in 2.8 will that make any difference to our themes?

Thanks again for your support. As always, you are best in class.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Boyko wrote:
Hi Boyko,

thanks,
jeevan

Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for posting in our user voice portal!
We do not have plans to change the design of the Electronics theme as there are already a lot of people that use the theme and their web sites a live. They would not be very happy to see that their store has changes after an upgrade to newer nopCommerce version.
What makes sense though is to have some plugin that will allow store owners to change some of the colors. I believe this is what you would really benefit from.

Many thanks!
MattyLB
10 years ago
#4160 Quote
Hey all! I'm very impressed with the new responsive slider menu for Electronics theme. Is this going to be made into an option for any other themes? And is it currently possible for owners of other themes to change our responsive menus to this style without waiting for a new theme release?

Thanks!
Support
10 years ago
#4163 Quote
MattyLB wrote:
Hey all! I'm very impressed with the new responsive slider menu for Electronics theme. Is this going to be made into an option for any other themes? And is it currently possible for owners of other themes to change our responsive menus to this style without waiting for a new theme release?

Thanks!

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately this new responsive mega menu was implemented for the Nop Electronics Theme only and cannot be used in other themes. All our new themes will have this type of menu, but I am afraid implementing it for our current themes is not on our roadmap for now. If you think this is a must have for the theme, you can suggest it in our user voice portal and if othercustomers vote for this too, we will reconsider implementing it in all other themes.

Best Regards!