Close

Feature Requests

Support
6 years ago
#18 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 996
PM
Topic where you can request a new feature for Nop Electronics Responsive Theme.

Help make Nop-Templates products better by sharing your ideas and vote for other ideas via Nop-Templates UserVoice portal
ylechasseur
6 years ago
#410 Quote
Avatar
  • 104
PM
Hi ,

As you know, I'm using the electronic template on www.usnautic.com. I have very comment on the web site design.

I have this comment from users. Once the started shopping, either via a search or from a selection in the menu, the Top slider should be hidden to leave maximum place for the products to display (in the grid).

I have a big screen and I never realised this. Once you go on the site with a laptop or a smaller screen it is true that you don't see completly your product search or the grid.

It could be a good improvement that the top slider become hidden on any search or when user click on an item on the menu. In fact, it should only be available when the click on HOME or when they open the site.

Best regards from a very statisfied custommer

Yves Lechasseur
www.usnautic.com
Support
6 years ago
#411 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 996
PM
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi ,

As you know, I'm using the electronic template on www.usnautic.com ...

Best regards from a very statisfied custommer

Yves Lechasseur
www.usnautic.com


Hi Yves,

Please check the electronics theme demo for example:
http://themes.electronics.nop-templates.com/search?q=apple&btnSearch=

actually the HomePage Slider is shown only on the home page and is not shown on any other pages:
http://themes.electronics.nop-templates.com/c/6/smartphones

Please make sure you have the the HomePage slider integrated the same way as it it described in Sample#2 in the documentation:
http://nop-templates.com/Help/NopAnywhereSliders/Version_2_3/lessons/Working_with_Nop_Anywhere_Sliders.html

It should be in a section that is defined only on the Home page.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
ylechasseur
6 years ago
#412 Quote
Avatar
  • 104
PM
hum .. I should read the instruction completly ,, thanks for the "new" old feature :-)...

as usual .. works pretty good

thanks so much ..merci beaucoup

Yves
ylechasseur
6 years ago
#470 Quote
Avatar
  • 104
PM
Hi,

My site is Bilingual and I would like to use different images in French and in English. I didn't see any place to do so, it is possible ?

Best regards

BTW: Tabs are great ..
Support
6 years ago
#471 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 996
PM
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi,

My site is Bilingual and I would like to use different images in French and in English. I didn't see any place to do so, it is possible ?

Best regards

BTW: Tabs are great ..


Hi Yves,

Could you be more specific about what images you need to be different i.e Product Images, Slider Images, Category Images etc.?
If you are talking about images in general in nopCommerce then you should know that this is not supported by the framework. No images in nopCommerce are localized.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
ylechasseur
6 years ago
#474 Quote
Avatar
  • 104
PM
Hi super Support,

Sorry, I was to much inside of it. As an exemple, I'm using the top slider for advertisement (who don't anyway !! ). Actually, they always in english what ever the language you are using.
So, if my client select French language, it could be nice that I can have the same set of image slider but this time in French.

Subect 2: Jquery Tab
Jquery  are now at version x.18 and the one shipped with tabs are at version x.16. I went on the Jquery site to create a Theme ,download it to my web site (this time a followed well your instructions) and when I'm selecting my new theme in the Nop commerce Admin and saved it, the tabs don't show anymore... If I put back one of the 3 original themes, then works fine..

I'll send you the FTP in the E-Mail ..

Best regards and thanks again for all
Yves

ylechasseur
6 years ago
#512 Quote
Avatar
  • 104
PM
Hi Guys,

About the sliders been attach to a language. meaning that if you change system language the image change for language selected, if the slider was part of the Topics (or manage as a topic), it will be language driven.  

Don't know if it is possible..

Yves
Support
6 years ago
#533 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 996
PM
Hi yves,

thanks for reporting issue 2. We will be updating our plugin to work for any jQuery version. For now as a workaround we suggest to rename the file should to contain the x.16. version.

p.s. We have done this for you on your site.

ylechasseur wrote:
Hi super Support,

Sorry, I was to much inside of it. As an exemple, I'm using the top slider for advertisement (who don't anyway !! ). Actually, they always in english what ever the language you are using.
So, if my client select French language, it could be nice that I can have the same set of image slider but this time in French.

Subect 2: Jquery Tab
Jquery  are now at version x.18 and the one shipped with tabs are at version x.16. I went on the Jquery site to create a Theme ,download it to my web site (this time a followed well your instructions) and when I'm selecting my new theme in the Nop commerce Admin and saved it, the tabs don't show anymore... If I put back one of the 3 original themes, then works fine..

I'll send you the FTP in the E-Mail ..

Best regards and thanks again for all
Yves

jeevankumarkr@gmail.com
6 years ago
#543 Quote
Avatar
  • 20
PM
HI,
1. I did not find quick tabs with electronic theme. It would be great if you provide that as well.
Also please let me know how well the quick tabs works with electronics theme

2. In quick search, is the search limited to Product Names and does it search the product description as well.

3. Can you provide little customizaiton on request?

4. Please provide Image sliding feature for the products.

Eg: In the http://www.flipkart.com/ refer to the Best Selling books section, below the best selling books there is Arrows that allows the user to view next set of images. This would be a nice feature and most of the premium websites are using this