Close

General Discussion

JustinMorris
7 years ago
#1178 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Seems like it stops after the # of products set...how to keep it rotating and start over, incase the user is just staying on the page...or a restart button to start it over vs. clicking left arrow back through all the products?  I had 10 products selected...
JustinMorris
7 years ago
#1179 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Also, great work...every tool is great...

How do we add to the Cart page, below the content area?  Add Products also sold with...whatever in the cart?

Thanks for your hard work!
Support
7 years ago
#1189 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1002
JustinMorris wrote:
Seems like it stops after the # of products set...how to keep it rotating and start over, incase the user is just staying on the page...or a restart button to start it over vs. clicking left arrow back through all the products?  I had 10 products selected...


Hi JustinMorris,

To keep it rotating you need to make sure that Wrap items is set to circular from the Advanced Settings. Please refer to the online documentation.
If you want to rotate it automatically then you need to set Autoscroll the content after (seconds): to 3 for example and this will move to the next Number of items to scroll by: automatically every 3 seconds.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Support
7 years ago
#1190 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1002
JustinMorris wrote:
Also, great work...every tool is great...

How do we add to the Cart page, below the content area?  Add Products also sold with...whatever in the cart?

Thanks for your hard work!


Hi JustinMorris,

You can add a custom widget zone and add it on the Cart page.
As to the products also sold with whatever in the cart you can use custom data source and pass these products to the carousel. First you need to find a way to get these products as we are not aware for such a service in nopCommerce that returns these products. You can create a controller with an action that returns these "products also sold with whatever in the cart" and pass them to JCarousel as a custom data source.
Please refer to our online documentation for how to use custom data source with the Jcarousel.

You can also suggest us do it in our UserVoice portal and let others vote for it.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
chvi
6 years ago
#1705 Quote
Avatar
  • 10
How would I change the color scheme on the JCarousel?
Boyko
6 years ago
#1710 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
chvi wrote:
How would I change the color scheme on the JCarousel?


To change the color scheme on the JCarousel you need to modify the styling of the plugin.
Depending on the skin you are using and your theme name you need to modify this file:
For example with the nopClassic theme and the default-3-items skin this will be the file:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel\Themes\nopClassic\Skins\default-3-items\skin.css

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
jburke
6 years ago
#2268 Quote
Avatar
  • 44
Your plugins are fantastic! I do have a quick question though. When I add a related products jcarousel, it works fine, however, the core nopcommerce "related products" also display on the page. How do I display only the jcarousel and remove the core nopcommerce related products list? I'm on 2.80 using the default clean theme.

Thanks!
Boyko
6 years ago
#2270 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
jburke wrote:
Your plugins are fantastic! I do have a quick question though. When I add a related products jcarousel, it works fine, however, the core nopcommerce "related products" also display on the page. How do I display only the jcarousel and remove the core nopcommerce related products list? I'm on 2.80 using the default clean theme.

Thanks!


Hi jburke,

Thank you for using our products and we are glad that you like them and find them useful!

To remove the core nopCommerce related products you need to modify the Product Templates in the Catalog folder and comment or remove this line:
 @Html.Action("RelatedProducts", "Catalog", new { productId = Model.Id })


There are two product templates that you need to modify (depending on which one you use you can edin only one of them):
Views\Catalog\ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml
Views\Catalog\ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
jburke
6 years ago
#2272 Quote
Avatar
  • 44
Boyko wrote:
Your plugins are fantastic! I do have a quick question though. When I add a related products jcarousel, it works fine, however, the core nopcommerce "related products" also display on the page. How do I display only the jcarousel and remove the core nopcommerce related products list? I'm on 2.80 using the default clean theme.

Thanks!

Hi jburke,

Thank you for using our products and we are glad that you like them and find them useful!

To remove the core nopCommerce related products you need to modify the Product Templates in the Catalog folder and comment or remove this line:
 @Html.Action("RelatedProducts", "Catalog", new { productId = Model.Id })


There are two product templates that you need to modify (depending on which one you use you can edin only one of them):
Views\Catalog\ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml
Views\Catalog\ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml

Hope this helps!


Thanks for the quick response! I have deleted the line of code mentioned above from both of the product templates. I have cleared my cache, restarted IE, and verified that I modified the correct product templates (twice) and the Related products (in addition to the jcarousel) are still there. Thanks for the assistance, is there another file I need to edit?
Boyko
6 years ago
#2274 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
jburke wrote:
Thanks for the quick response! I have deleted the line of code mentioned above from both of the product templates. I have cleared my cache, restarted IE, and verified that I modified the correct product templates (twice) and the Related products (in addition to the jcarousel) are still there. Thanks for the assistance, is there another file I need to edit?


Hi jburke,

Do you have the Nop Quick Tabs plugin installed and the Automatic integration enabled?
If so then you need to modify the view of the Tabs as when the Automatic integration is enabled the views from the Tabs override the ones in the theme.
Please either disable the automatic integration of the Tabs and integrate them manually or simply delete the same lines from the files in this folder:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\AutomaticIntegration\DefaultClean\Views\Catalog

Please let us know if this is the case!

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com