Close

General Discussion

pbsdjames
6 years ago
#3105 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Boyko wrote:
I downloaded and installed a trial version yesterday to see how everything works ...
What can I do to correct this?
Hi pbsdjames,

Could you modify your Global.asax file by adding a few extra spaces in it and save it.
This would trigger a full application restart and the Controllers for the Quick Tabs plugin will get picked up by the MVC and you should be able to open the administration pages.

Thanks


That didn't work.  This is on my server, so I have complete access to do whatever is needed in Windows or IIS.  It's a Windows 2012 Server.
Boyko
6 years ago
#3108 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
pbsdjames wrote:
I downloaded and installed a trial version yesterday to see how everything works ...
What can I do to correct this?
Hi pbsdjames,

Could you modify your Global.asax file by adding a few extra spaces in it and save it.
This would trigger a full application restart and the Controllers for the Quick Tabs plugin will get picked up by the MVC and you should be able to open the administration pages.

Thanks

That didn't work.  This is on my server, so I have complete access to do whatever is needed in Windows or IIS.  It's a Windows 2012 Server.


Hi pbsdjames,

The best thing to do then is to send us an email to support at nop-templates.com and send us your FTP and web site administration credentials, so that we can take a look.

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
pbsdjames
6 years ago
#3119 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Boyko wrote:
I downloaded and installed a trial version yesterday to see how everything works ...
What can I do to correct this?
Hi pbsdjames,

Could you modify your Global.asax file by adding a few extra spaces in it and save it.
This would trigger a full application restart and the Controllers for the Quick Tabs plugin will get picked up by the MVC and you should be able to open the administration pages.

Thanks

That didn't work.  This is on my server, so I have complete access to do whatever is needed in Windows or IIS.  It's a Windows 2012 Server.

Hi pbsdjames,

The best thing to do then is to send us an email to support at nop-templates.com and send us your FTP and web site administration credentials, so that we can take a look.

Thanks


You should be able to produce the issue by following these steps:

1) Configure a new site with version 3.1.
2) Add the Core and Quick Tabs plugins to the plugin folder
3) In the admin, refresh the list of plugins
4) Install the Core and restart the application
5) Install the Quick Tabs plugin.  You should be able to configure as needed
6) Add the Endicia plugin to the Plugin folder
7) In the admin, refresh the list of plugins -- ERROR

The only way I can get the site to come back after this is to manually remove the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs entry from the InstalledPlugins.txt file.


Hope this helps.
Boyko
6 years ago
#3121 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
Hi pbsdjames,

So I guess the problem is with the Endicia plugin not the Tabs. The Tabs are working fine with nopCommerce 3.1 but obviously the Endicia plugin breaks them.

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
pbsdjames
6 years ago
#3123 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Boyko wrote:
Hi pbsdjames,

So I guess the problem is with the Endicia plugin not the Tabs. The Tabs are working fine with nopCommerce 3.1 but obviously the Endicia plugin breaks them.

Thanks


Yes, it certainly appears that adding the Endicia shipping plugin causes the Quick Tabs to stop functioning.  I haven't tried any of the other controls from Nop Templates as yet, so perhaps it's isolated to Quick Tabs plugin, but who knows.  Interestingly more, even when I remove the Endicia plugin, the Quick Tabs plugin continues to fail to load.  Even after uninstall and re-installing it.  Mind you, the Endicia plugin was never installed.  Only added to the plugin folder and the list refreshed.  The only way that I have found so far to get the Quick Tabs plugin to work again is to complete replace the site with a fresh install on 3.1.  It's a shame though, the plugin has nice features and provides a nice organization to the products page.  In the end, my customer "needs" the Endicia plugin.  The Quick Tabs is just an added benefit.

Being that I don't a have a copy of the source code for the Quick Tabs plugin, I can't debug why this is occurring.  The source for Endica is available from their site.  So, perhaps you guys would like to take a stab at why this control is not playing nice.
Boyko
6 years ago
#3125 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
Hi pbsdjames,

You don't need to create a new installation in order to have the Tabs working. There is a known issue when adding new plugins in nopCommerce that requires changes in the Global.asax file.
Anyway please send an email to our support mail and we will see what can be done to quickly resolve the problem with the Endica plugin.

Thanks

Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
toanhnt
5 years ago
#3599 Quote
Avatar
  • 34
Hi,

How do you change the language for tab "overview" and "review"? I can change the name of all the tabs that i added to another language. I can't change the two tabs above.

Thanks
Boyko
5 years ago
#3601 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
toanhnt wrote:
Hi,

How do you change the language for tab "overview" and "review"? I can change the name of all the tabs that i added to another language. I can't change the two tabs above.

Thanks


Hi toanhnt,

These are resources. Check out this video to see how to search and change resources in nopCommerce.

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
toanhnt
5 years ago
#7763 Quote
Avatar
  • 34
Hi nop-template team,

Can your nop quick tab be used with nopcommere furniture official theme? Could you please check this link and give me some advise to fix the problem. thank you
http://pedichair.com/acacia-foot-spa-massage-chair
Boyko
5 years ago
#7768 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
toanhnt wrote:
Hi nop-template team,

Can your nop quick tab be used with nopcommere furniture official theme? Could you please check this link and give me some advise to fix the problem. thank you
http://pedichair.com/acacia-foot-spa-massage-chair


Hi toanhnt,

There is no reason for the Quick Tabs not to work in other themes.
Please submit a ticket with more information and we will advice.

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com