Close

General Discussion

usdm
10 years ago
#2704 Quote
I have tried installing the 3.0 versions in a test environment both for Cloud Zoom and Quick Tabs plugins but can not seem to get to view properly in IE10 compatibility view from a straight out of the box installation of nopcommerce v3.0. Is there a way to to get them to function properly without customizing the templates?
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2713 Quote
usdm wrote:
I have tried installing the 3.0 versions in a test environment both for Cloud Zoom and Quick Tabs plugins but can not seem to get to view properly in IE10 compatibility view from a straight out of the box installation of nopcommerce v3.0. Is there a way to to get them to function properly without customizing the templates?

Hi usdm,

Our plugins and themes work with IE10 compatibility view, as long as the document mode is IE8 or IE9.
We do not support IE7 or earlier versions.

Please check your Document Mode setting in IE10.

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
DoubleM
9 years ago
#8416 Quote
I'm using the trial and I can’t get the image to zoom much bigger than the original picture. What’s the maximum height and width I can adjust the zoom window to?
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8420 Quote
mckeevamark wrote:
I'm using the trial and I can’t get the image to zoom much bigger than the original picture. What’s the maximum height and width I can adjust the zoom window to?

Hello,

When hovered the plugin zooms to the original size of the image you have uploaded. Otherwise the image might scale and lose its quality. Therefore I recommend that you use larger images for your products.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
sakil.s
8 years ago
#9504 Quote
how can i change url of gallery image on click of thumbs image???
sakil.s
8 years ago
#9505 Quote
sakil.s
8 years ago
#9506 Quote
sakil.s wrote:

Deni
8 years ago
#9518 Quote
Hi, sakil.s,

Please explain further what you are trying to achieve.

P.S. Please do not duplicate forum posts.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
sakil.s
8 years ago
#9521 Quote
thanks for your reply....the issue was solved...i just wanted to change the image path when we click on thumbnail of cloud zoom. 
Deni
8 years ago
#9523 Quote
sakil.s wrote:
thanks for your reply....the issue was solved...i just wanted to change the image path when we click on thumbnail of cloud zoom. 

Hi, 

I am glad that you have found your solution. If you need any other help, feel free to ask!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com