Close

Feature Requests

kamyarp
11 years ago
#1979 Quote
Hi
Is RTL Theme ready ? If not when is it ready ?

Please inform me about that . thanks..
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1981 Quote
kamyarp wrote:
Hi
Is RTL Theme ready ? If not when is it ready ?

Please inform me about that . thanks..

Hi kamyarp,

All of our themes now support RTL. Please read the following release notes for more information.
http://www.nop-templates.com/nopcommerce-themes-and-extensions-281-released

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
ululavi
11 years ago
#2063 Quote
Any update on the attribute combination display with stock tracking?

"the way that nopCommerce currently works is that a customer can choose ANY combination and try to add it to the cart, if there is not stock in that combination they should get an out of stock message.

I don't really like this way, I think that once you choose a size, for example, then the color should populate with the available colors in that size - or something along those lines. That seems to be the way that most online stores do it."

Any update available?

Thank you,
Boyko
11 years ago
#2065 Quote
lacorne wrote:
Any update on the attribute combination display with stock tracking?

"the way that nopCommerce currently works is that a customer can choose ANY combination and try to add it to the cart, if there is not stock in that combination they should get an out of stock message.

I don't really like this way, I think that once you choose a size, for example, then the color should populate with the available colors in that size - or something along those lines. That seems to be the way that most online stores do it."

Any update available?

Thank you,

Hi lacorne,

You are right that it is a bit frustrating but I don't think this has been changed in the latest version of nopCommerce. We are also not aware of any solution about this. You can ask in the nopCommerce forums if there are any plans for this to be implemented as you suggest for the next release.

Thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ululavi
10 years ago
#2931 Quote
Hello,

in the "topics" area in nopcommerce. Where you can add extra topic pages.  
I was wondering if a plugin exist to set sub level of topics instead of having everything linear?
Thanks,
Boyko
10 years ago
#2939 Quote
lacorne wrote:
Hello,

in the "topics" area in nopcommerce. Where you can add extra topic pages.  
I was wondering if a plugin exist to set sub level of topics instead of having everything linear?
Thanks,

Hi lacorne,

We are not aware of such a plugin for nopCommerce. What is the point of having sub level of topics and how exactly you expect this to be working.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
tmebrands
8 years ago
#9554 Quote
A streamline header - It's very "bloated" we'd like to have a smaller header to allow for more website content. Maybe about 1/2 the size of the current header.

Better formatted footer. Seems a little dated compared to the other themes.
nikola.dragiev
8 years ago
#9562 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately the Header and the Footer of the theme are designed that way and are used by other customers. Therefore we are not planning on making any changes to those sections of the website. Maybe you could suggest that in our User Voice portal
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
Sizzler
7 years ago
#12644 Quote
Can we have some more "real estate" on the settings page for the Theme to enter the CSS code?  The text box is too small to work in and there is lots of opportunity on the page to give it some more room.  Please see the attached image.

Boyko
7 years ago
#12645 Quote
Sizzler wrote:
Can we have some more "real estate" on the settings page for the Theme to enter the CSS code?  The text box is too small to work in and there is lots of opportunity on the page to give it some more room.  Please see the attached image.

Hi Sizzler,

Thank you for the suggestions!

Please note that the administration of nopCommerce 3.80 is completely different and responsive (you might be using older version).
In the new version of the administration we will make the custom head styles box to take the full width of the right side.

Thank you again for your feedback!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team