Close

Product Page - Desktop - 2 Pictures in gallery

jakubz
6 months ago
#22272 Quote
Hi!
we start optimize our Pacific Theme, and one from things which we want to do, is set two pictures per line in gallery.

Something like here:
https://voyage.nop-templates.com/elegant-dress

I'm wonder is it possible to do in Pacific? i see there is Picture Variant with big pictures, so maybe if we change little css we can receive this effect?

Or maybe... we can buy Voyage Theme and copy product page and inject CSS from voyage ? ;)
jakubz
6 months ago
#22273 Quote
Maybe i can change size of "zoom" gallery picture and solve that in this way? but it's looks more complicated;\ :)
hristo
6 months ago
#22277 Quote
Hello Jakub.

Every possible setup is shown on the Pacific demos. There are 4 demos so check them all.
By default it's not possible to have a gallery layout like the one in Voyage theme.

"buy Voyage Theme and copy product page and inject CSS from voyage"
This is not going to work, at least not without some modifications.
If you just swap the Product Details templates your Product Details page will stop working.

I guess your best bet is to use the "Product Page Layout - Layout Two" in Pacific which will render the HTML structure you need, and from there you restyle the gallery to get 2 images per row instead of one. This way it will be just CSS changes.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
6 months ago
#22279 Quote
Hi,
yes it's looks better for us (we wanted move related products below, ad here i see it's out of the box). It's looks, we need only change pictures sizes and show two per row, or better "third" big, and two first smaller ;)

Hmm.

Our shop have some changes... when i change "layout" the only change is CSS, and also i need change size of pictures? or only swap?
jakubz
6 months ago
#22280 Quote
Oh, and probably last questions.
1. Is this swap change only CSS? or script make more changes in files? ( i don't have test page now, and i think to "fast swap" on production and looking effects ;] We install this theme some time ago, and i don't remeber is it also change all media files / sizes etc.

2. I see in second layaout "categories" are missing". If i copy this from Layout 1 and add css, you think this may be works?

Thanks for any help! :)
jakubz
6 months ago
#22286 Quote
Hi!
Hristo i have one more observation. Cloud zoom not working in this variant with big pictures? There is no option to "after click" in photo there open gallery?
jakubz
6 months ago
#22288 Quote
Ok. Topic to close. We decide to change our product variant. W second one there is no optiom to zoom / see bigger photo, and we are think this is wrong.

hristo
3 months ago
#22311 Quote
Correct, Cloud Zoom is not available for extended gallery (big images), it only integrates in the standard gallery (big image + thumbnails). The plugin will not integrate in custom layout structures, it requires the original gallery structure.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com