Close

Product Page - layout One - Related products

jakubz
7 months ago
#22249 Quote
Hi,
we want to change Desktop view, and move "right column" with related / bought also etc. And place below descriptions.

I probably know how to do it, but... i don't know how to show for products per line, not 2 like it is now. Maybe someone know how to change it?

I don't need full descriptions, but don't understand what determinated how many products is in line? I need change class item boxes? or how make it? Maybe someone can help?

Best wished!
jakubz
7 months ago
#22250 Quote
I see your new demo have that:
https://pioneer.nop-templates.com/giant-anthem-advanced-pro-29

Related products after descriptions.
jakubz
7 months ago
#22251 Quote
I see when we change .product-page-layout-one .product-essential
change width = 100%;

And .product-page-grids.side-grids also 100%. All is mostly fine, but for some reason there is always only 2 products per line and i don't understand which mechanism depends that :/

Maybe you can give us some tip? ;) i know there is class with "child" n:th or some like this.

hristo
7 months ago
#22254 Quote
The number of items per row in side grids on Product Details pages is controlled through the "side-grids" class name. The code is in the 1260.css file. Make sure you apply your changes only for resolutions above 1260px, otherwise your will break the layout on lower resolutions. If you put your changes in the same file, you don't need to add additional media queries - the code in that file applies only for resolutions above 1260px.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
7 months ago
#22261 Quote
Thanks! I will try!