Close

Product tiles same size?

NealC
11 months ago
#22182 Quote
Hello,

I really like symmetry and I'm not sure why the products listed in a category all have different size tiles. I can't make all images the same height and width. Is there a way to fix this?

hristo
11 months ago
#22184 Quote
Hello NealC.

From your screenshot I can tell that your theme doesn't behave like the original Pacific theme. By default all product image containers are "square", no matter what the image inside is and how big it is. Unfortunately I can't tell you more by just looking at a screenshot. You have to provide us with a link to the actual website and admin login credentials, so we can log into the site and inspect your setup. You can open a ticket at nop-templates.com and provide the details there.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
NealC
11 months ago
#22189 Quote
I inspected the CSS and don't see any control of the product image sizing so it seems that's what can cause this. Maybe a max height CSS control is needed to prevent tiles from growing beyond a desired limit but also a min height for tiles as well? Should not be hard to reproduce by using various product images of different heights. I look forward to your revision or recommendation for a fix as I also see this with your Prisma theme I bought as well.
hristo
11 months ago
#22190 Quote
Hello NealC.
As previously explained, we can't help until we are able to inspect the actual website. Until you provide us with a link to your site there is nothing we can do. Even better if you provide us with admin login credentials so we can log into the site and inspect your setup. Of course you have to open a support ticket first, don't post login credentials here on the forum.

The only thing I can think of that may be causing similar problem is if your Product Images Proportion setting is having some invalid value. The setting is inside the "Additional Settings" tab on the Pacific Settings page. The default value is 100.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
NealC
11 months ago
#22191 Quote
Thank you. I'll open a ticket and give you access. I'd love to know how to make your theme look amazing!
NealC
11 months ago
#22192 Quote
Thank you for the timely support and taking a look. It was the foxnetsoft stickers that caused the issue. Disabled and it's now fixed.