Close

Adding categories in top of filters in mobile

JRon
one year ago
#21935 Quote
Hi!
I am working on a website with very few categories and we would like to show the available subcategories on top of the filters. This is easy to do on desktop as you can see in the screenshot below, but this only works on desktop not in mobile.

Can I somehow add the categories above the filters in the mobile version, in the div element with classes
nopAjaxFilters7Spikes filterBox responsive-nav-content

Where is the view for this box below that renders below the footer?

JRon
one year ago
#21937 Quote
No comment? Maybe I should post this under the Ajax Filters forums, but I am using the Avenue theme for this website just slightly modified.
JRon
one year ago
#21941 Quote
The screenshot I posted is still there, but not working here.

Direct link is https://i.ibb.co/ZJDQmjc/filters-desktop.png
todor.atanasov
one year ago
#21946 Quote
JRon wrote:
Hi!
I am working on a website with very few categories and we would like to show the available subcategories on top of the filters. This is easy to do on desktop as you can see in the screenshot below, but this only works on desktop not in mobile.

Can I somehow add the categories above the filters in the mobile version, in the div element with classes
nopAjaxFilters7Spikes filterBox responsive-nav-content

Where is the view for this box below that renders below the footer?

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sorry for the late reply!

The quickest way to move the filters below the categories is to use different widget zone for the Ajax Filters:

https://imgur.com/5yXvmEs

You may do this under Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Ajax Filters -> Settings -> General Settings.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
JRon
one year ago
#21999 Quote
I managed to make it work by changing the NopFilters.cshtml view file to include:
 @await Component.InvokeAsync("CategoryNavigation", new { currentCategoryId = currentCategoryId, currentProductId = currentProductId })

More code was added to make it work but I am just leaving this here as an answer if anyone else is thinking about doing something similar.