Close

Getting SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

sandro.song
one year ago
#21882 Quote
Hi,

I meet a problem about Anywhere Sliders plugin.
Recreate steps:
On the Anywhere Sliders list page (admin area), click the Delete button in grid to delete an item. The following error returned:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

Can reproduce on Admin Demo with the same steps.

Can anyone please add some suggestions on this? Many thanks!
todor.atanasov
one year ago
#21883 Quote
sandro.song wrote:
Hi,

I meet a problem about Anywhere Sliders plugin.
Recreate steps:
On the Anywhere Sliders list page (admin area), click the Delete button in grid to delete an item. The following error returned:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

Can reproduce on Admin Demo with the same steps.

Can anyone please add some suggestions on this? Many thanks!

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this!

We have resolved the issue and have deployed the changes. Please update the plugin and let me know if you have any other issues.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Ladd Nichols
one year ago
#21884 Quote
Anywhere Sliders plugin 4.5 is generating database error:

Short message Invalid column name 'PauseOnHover'.
Full message Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'PauseOnHover'.
at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.<>c.<ExecuteDbDataReaderAsync>b__207_0(Task`1 result)

It seems that the nop-templates db upgrade scripts are having issues.

Is anyone else aware of this or experiencing problems? Awaiting resolution to upgrade system
Boyko
one year ago
#21886 Quote
Ladd Nichols wrote:
Anywhere Sliders plugin 4.5 is generating database error:

Short message Invalid column name 'PauseOnHover'.
Full message Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'PauseOnHover'.
at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.<>c.<ExecuteDbDataReaderAsync>b__207_0(Task`1 result)

It seems that the nop-templates db upgrade scripts are having issues.

Is anyone else aware of this or experiencing problems? Awaiting resolution to upgrade system

Hi Ladd,

This column is added by a db migration in the plugin. I guess you have not properly upgraded to 4.5.
You are either using an already upgraded version of the plugins.json file or you are using another database where the migration has not been applied.

It is very important to have the old version of the plugin in the plugins.json file so that nopCommerce knows that it needs to run the migration of the plugin.
In other words if you have upgraded and your plugins.json file has been updated to the latest version of the plugins and then you switch to another database then the upgrade migrations will no longer be executed and the plugins won't work on the new database.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team