Close

Apply discount to attributes too?

Damir
2 years ago
#21857 Quote
Hi,
We have a customer who sells furniture, and they have loads of attributes for most products. They use Sales Campaign plugin, but would very much like to have a possibility of applying the same discount percentage on all attributes as on the main product.
It could be easily (I guess) done  with a checkbox on campaign settings, when user selects percentage option, and of course reducing price on all attributes. They are probably not the only shop that have hundreds of attributes (materials, legs, whatnot) so it could be worth considering in next update?
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21858 Quote
Damir wrote:
Hi,
We have a customer who sells furniture, and they have loads of attributes for most products. They use Sales Campaign plugin, but would very much like to have a possibility of applying the same discount percentage on all attributes as on the main product.
It could be easily (I guess) done  with a checkbox on campaign settings, when user selects percentage option, and of course reducing price on all attributes. They are probably not the only shop that have hundreds of attributes (materials, legs, whatnot) so it could be worth considering in next update?

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, this is not possible as only the product itself has an old price (which our plugin uses), but the product attributes do not have it.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Damir
2 years ago
#21859 Quote
Hi, I understand that, and they don't need old price/sales price functionality, as they have hundreds of attributes so it's not really manageable.

What I asked about was if it's possible to apply same percentage discount as on main product.
So if campaign in sales plugin is created with percentage setting chosen, say 10% on all products in campaign, then show a checkbox and question: "Apply same percentage discount on all attributes for products in campaign?"
So, only when it's percentage discount chosen, which is easy to apply for all attributes on product detail page. In this case we would apply 10% discount on all attributes too.
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21862 Quote
Damir wrote:
Hi, I understand that, and they don't need old price/sales price functionality, as they have hundreds of attributes so it's not really manageable.

What I asked about was if it's possible to apply same percentage discount as on main product.
So if campaign in sales plugin is created with percentage setting chosen, say 10% on all products in campaign, then show a checkbox and question: "Apply same percentage discount on all attributes for products in campaign?"
So, only when it's percentage discount chosen, which is easy to apply for all attributes on product detail page. In this case we would apply 10% discount on all attributes too.

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply!

Im afraid such functionality is not possible for us to implement in our plugin.

With the current implementation of the plugin, we don't use the default Discount functionality in nopCommerce. Once you configure it, it goes through the desired products and sets their price/old price, instead of creating a nopCommerce discount and then apply it to products.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com