Close

Admin link disappeared for no reason

porcelanosa
2 years ago
#21773 Quote
Hello, while going through site i figured that admin link disappeared for no reason at all, along with manage this page link (where visible). It is present in html when you go to developer tools but it appears like unclickable dark gray area.

First i thought it was something in css that caused it, but i removed entire custom css that is applied to site and problem still exists. This is not such a big deal since i can access admin with /admin, but i would still like to know what could cause this issue.

No custom js was added (except google, which also didn't affect i removed and checked). Some views are changed but nothing considering header. I copied entire theme and checked it and problem is still there. What is interesting that admin link appears when page is loading, then when its loaded it just disappeares again and go in to the far right side of top bar (still not visible). I checked with all major browser and it is same all over.
Link however appears on mobile.
Also, if i remove line from syles.css -> .header-selectors-wrapper {
  font-size: 0;
} it reappears in right side of top bar. I checked, that is class that is there by default and size by default is 0.

Any help is more than welcome.
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21777 Quote
porcelanosa wrote:
Hello, while going through site i figured that admin link disappeared for no reason at all, along with manage this page link (where visible). It is present in html when you go to developer tools but it appears like unclickable dark gray area.

First i thought it was something in css that caused it, but i removed entire custom css that is applied to site and problem still exists. This is not such a big deal since i can access admin with /admin, but i would still like to know what could cause this issue.

No custom js was added (except google, which also didn't affect i removed and checked). Some views are changed but nothing considering header. I copied entire theme and checked it and problem is still there. What is interesting that admin link appears when page is loading, then when its loaded it just disappeares again and go in to the far right side of top bar (still not visible). I checked with all major browser and it is same all over.
Link however appears on mobile.
Also, if i remove line from syles.css -> .header-selectors-wrapper {
  font-size: 0;
} it reappears in right side of top bar. I checked, that is class that is there by default and size by default is 0.

Any help is more than welcome.

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply!

Please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with the URL of your store and the version that you use (you can find the version of our products in Nop-Templates -> System Information)
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
porcelanosa
2 years ago
#21787 Quote
Sadly, support for Emporium ran out so i can't open ticket. We bought different theme, so i don't know if we will renew for it. I just asked to see if you have idea why that happened, thanks
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21794 Quote
porcelanosa wrote:
Sadly, support for Emporium ran out so i can't open ticket. We bought different theme, so i don't know if we will renew for it. I just asked to see if you have idea why that happened, thanks

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply!

If you decide to stay with the Emporium theme, please raise a ticket and we will troubleshoot the issue further.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com