Close

Pavilion Theme Category Problem!!!

cebina
2 years ago
#21742 Quote
Hallo,
we have problem with Category,
example:
i add a X category + a subcategory for X>X1 and X>X1>X2>X3 here subcategory "X3" cant show!!!
i tested it with Default Theme work and Show.
here is a problem!

i wait your help Nop-Templates team.

best regards
cebina
hristo
2 years ago
#21748 Quote
cebina wrote:

i add a X category + a subcategory for X>X1 and X>X1>X2>X3 here subcategory "X3" cant show!!!

Hello Cebina.

You can't have more than 2 levels of subcategories in Pavilion theme's category menu.
Typically, there are two different templates for menu items in the Mega Menu plugin - "List", and "With Pictures". "With Pictures" template will render only 2 levels of subcategories, and the "List" template will render unlimited level of subcategories (all will be rendered).

However, in Pavilion theme the "List" template is not available (the "List" setting is available in the administration, as it is a shared setting for all themes, but even if selected it will not activate for Pavilion theme). So the maximum level of subcategories in Pavilion is 2 levels.

This is theme specific, and is explained in the theme documentation.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
cebina
2 years ago
#21749 Quote
hristo wrote:

Hello Cebina.

You can't have more than 2 levels of subcategories in Pavilion theme's category menu.
Typically, there are two different templates for menu items in the Mega Menu plugin - "List", and "With Pictures". "With Pictures" template will render only 2 levels of subcategories, and the "List" template will render unlimited level of subcategories (all will be rendered).

However, in Pavilion theme the "List" template is not available (the "List" setting is available in the administration, as it is a shared setting for all themes, but even if selected it will not activate for Pavilion theme). So the maximum level of subcategories in Pavilion is 2 levels.

This is theme specific, and is explained in the theme documentation.

Regards

Hallo,
do you have a solution for me?

regards.
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21754 Quote
Greetings,

The Mega menu on the Pavilion theme has only the top level + 2 levels of subcategory items displayed.

This is by design and is theme-specific.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com