Close

Anywhere slider not showing until scroll

porcelanosa
2 years ago
#21719 Quote
Hello, as title suggests, anywhere slider is not showing until scroll is used. There is total of 3 sliders in frame at that point and one is showing while other 2 need scroll action in order to appear. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks!
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21720 Quote
porcelanosa wrote:
Hello, as title suggests, anywhere slider is not showing until scroll is used. There is total of 3 sliders in frame at that point and one is showing while other 2 need scroll action in order to appear. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks!

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with the URL of your store, as well as the version of nopCommerce that you are using.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
porcelanosa
2 years ago
#21723 Quote
todor.atanasov wrote:

Greetings,

Please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with the URL of your store, as well as the version of nopCommerce that you are using.

Hello, I don't have product listed on tickets so I can't submit ticket. I remember that this was an issue 2-3 years ago also with Emporium theme, only back then it was categories that didn't want to load until scroll. Back then I didn't get answer so I just changed layout in order for them to not be visible when on landing frame.
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21724 Quote
porcelanosa wrote:

Greetings,

Hello, I don't have product listed on tickets so I can't submit ticket. I remember that this was an issue 2-3 years ago also with Emporium theme, only back then it was categories that didn't want to load until scroll. Back then I didn't get answer so I just changed layout in order for them to not be visible when on landing frame.

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply!

I have tested this in the latest version of the Emporium theme and Anywhere sliders, so in that case, please update your theme and let me know if the issue still exists.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
porcelanosa
2 years ago
#21729 Quote
Sorry for getting back to you later, i will install latest version and then try it and get back as soon as i do. Regards
porcelanosa
2 years ago
#21757 Quote
Didn't get time to get back to you since I moved away a bit from project. Everything is working more than good now after update. Only problem that is present now is that all sliders but main one, stretch into infinity (literally). They start at lets say 500px, then when first slide it goes to 1000px, then to 5000px, then to 20000px etc... You get the point. This is what happens: https://imgur.com/a/HvUSxxx. This only happens if slider has more than 1 image. If you have any idea what this is, please advise. Thanks!
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21762 Quote
porcelanosa wrote:
Didn't get time to get back to you since I moved away a bit from project. Everything is working more than good now after update. Only problem that is present now is that all sliders but main one, stretch into infinity (literally). They start at lets say 500px, then when first slide it goes to 1000px, then to 5000px, then to 20000px etc... You get the point. This is what happens: https://imgur.com/a/HvUSxxx. This only happens if slider has more than 1 image. If you have any idea what this is, please advise. Thanks!

Greetings,

Please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with the exact steps to replicate the issue, as currently, I'm not able to. You may provide screenshots of the slider settings if it would be easier for you.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
porcelanosa
2 years ago
#21770 Quote
todor.atanasov wrote:

Greetings,

Please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with the exact steps to replicate the issue, as currently, I'm not able to. You may provide screenshots of the slider settings if it would be easier for you.

Hello, after quite some digging i was finally able to find what was an issue and therefor fix it. So, problem is in flex communication with slick-slider, problem was also risen on Github (ref: https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick/issues/2378). I was able to manage what i needed to do without using flex. Hopefully this will help somebody if they come upon similar issue. Regards