Close

after update 4.40 theme error

cebina
2 years ago
#21691 Quote
Hallo,
i already update my site to 4.40 and install new version of Pavilion theme, if i put my View and Content folder in theme folder come error, where and what am i doing wrong?

Error:

Themes\Pavilion\Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml(13,32): error CS1061: 'IStoreContext' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentStore' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentStore' accepting a first argument of type 'IStoreContext' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Boyko
2 years ago
#21692 Quote
cebina wrote:
Hallo,
i already update my site to 4.40 and install new version of Pavilion theme, if i put my View and Content folder in theme folder come error, where and what am i doing wrong?

Error:

Themes\Pavilion\Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml(13,32): error CS1061: 'IStoreContext' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentStore' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentStore' accepting a first argument of type 'IStoreContext' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hi cebina,

The error you get is a compiler error as there is no longer CurrentStore property but this code in the Pavilion theme has already been upgraded in 4.40.
Please make sure you are using the 4.40 version of the Pavilion theme.
If you have already had the Pavilion theme you just need to upgrade as explained here (no need to install anything again).
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
cebina
2 years ago
#21693 Quote

Thanks for the quick reply,
Theme version 4.40 !, we have a problem with our old desing changes. I get these errors when I add my content and views folder to the new version,i think here i make someting wrong.

best regards
cebina
cebina
2 years ago
#21700 Quote
Hallo Boyko,

i did new error

Themes\Pavilion\Views\Shared\_Header.cshtml(13,37): error CS1061: 'IStoreContext' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentStore' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentStore' accepting a first argument of type 'IStoreContext' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Boyko
2 years ago
#21703 Quote
cebina wrote:
Hallo Boyko,

i did new error

Themes\Pavilion\Views\Shared\_Header.cshtml(13,37): error CS1061: 'IStoreContext' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentStore' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentStore' accepting a first argument of type 'IStoreContext' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hi Cebina,

Please note that any old code customization you have done will need to be "upgraded" to the new version of nopCommerce. The easiest way to do it is to check where IStoreContext's CurrentStore property was used and see how it is used in the new version of nopCommerce 4.40. This way you will be able to "upgrade" it properly for 4.40.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team